ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Macbook cover/skin

Ad

MK2 FRS
Just had my new macbook delivered and want to keep it looking new as I can imagine the case will scratch quickly.

Any recommendations on a cover or skin? I've had a quick look on the net, but there is a range of prices and most pictures are not of the real thing.

This is my first mac and already loving the attention to detail in the design and my nervousness around ease of use coming from a PC is gone already!

Ad

MK2 FRS
Is yours a pro?

What about something like this...

http://store.apple.com/uk/product/TW292ZM/A?fnode=MTY1NDA2Ng&mco=MTA4MjU0NTU

If not, there are plenty of other ones like that for normal Macbook's

Yeah its a pro 13".

Not the best spec thing in the world, but its a starting point and got it through work for a pretty good deal.

Thats pretty close, think I want to retain the standard look, just cant decide...

Welcome to the revolution :approve:

Indeed, I cant believe it has taken me so long to bite the bullet, but think I will never have a PC again at this rate. It just oozes quality.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Nice one mate. MBP's are where it's at.

InCase do a few lighter cases, or skins.

I use a fleecey carry case thing if I take it out though. I don't like the shell cases since they hide the design of the thing.

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
i have the incase hard shell form the apple store (in black). looks nice, fits really well and allows the glow of the apple logo to be seen through the case to.

Ad

MK2 FRS
For me, I would retain the standard look as best as possible :)

Agree, gone for clear hard case off fleebay for starters, will see how I get on with that, if it I like it, will get a better quality one, otherwise will go for a soft bag to protect it when not being used.