ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MacBook Function Keys Stopped Working.

Evening,

My MacBook had a update today and since my Volume and Screen brightness function keys both have stopped working but the others still work as usual.

I've tried everything that i found on the internet. Rather annoyed and wondered if anyone has a way to fix this.

Thanks.

I did alot of researching on the internet and in the end decided to reinstall snow leopard.

Backed all files up first and installed the operating software. Hour later i then did a live update which was 1.1GB another hour later i had fully functioning keys and all my settings had been saved.

Mr2 Roadster
Wasn't an option in the keyboard settings?

I have mine turned off unless I use the "fn" key so I can use them for photoshop shortcuts.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Just tried to pm you ipap.

How did you turn them off, would make my CAD work a million times easier not having to use 'fn'!

Mr2 Roadster
Take a look here, Use all F1, F2 keys:

ScreenShot2012-03-16at122220.png