ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MacBook refurbs?

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Is there anywhere people can vouch for that do refurb sales on MacBooks, or just anywhere you can get a good deal for second hand units other than eBay? Basically might be after one for my girlfriend's birthday in a few months time but my budget is about £500... what's the spec to be going for with that budget? It's to replace an iMac she has now which is about 9 years old I think and it's dying badly!

She mostly just uses Facebook and watches TV/movies on it etc. but she does do illustrations/graphic design on Photoshop and InDesign too.

172 Cup & K20 Ph1
I'd say that for 500 quid you could get a relatively decent 3-4 year old MacBook with enough punch to do whatever she's been doing already.

As for other than eBay I'm not sure. Sorry!

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Used to frequent on there most days actually but haven't touched it for years now... I'll have a gander!