ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Machine polishers?

Clio World Series
Decided to go for the kit dannyb2012 recommended with the pro version

I havent used mine yet but watch junkman on youtube with this kit u cant go wrong, the polishes and pads the same he uses ,check polishing 1-4,its a good qualltiy polisher
£137.70 with the code i think.

Clio World Series
Drags on tho lol I've watched them all polishing 1-5 claying,bird dropping one wash 1s his vids just go on lol more u watch them the more u will do better that's what I think

Yh they go on for abit and he keeps having abit of a rant but it's funny haha yh im always going on detailing world :)

Clio World Series
What's your name on there?
Its good knowledge tho if u was local we could train together and f**k things up lol

Clio 172 + 172 cup
I've got the DAS6 PRO and am just finishing giving my 172 cup a go over, it is a slow process but the results are a huge improvement. Still not perfect but then it was shockingly bad to start with!!
Junkman is funny, ideal for watching when you really have nothing better to do, why take 1 minute to explain something when 5 will do?

MC

Clio World Series
I've got the DAS6 PRO and am just finishing giving my 172 cup a go over, it is a slow process but the results are a huge improvement. Still not perfect but then it was shockingly bad to start with!!
Junkman is funny, ideal for watching when you really have nothing better to do, why take 1 minute to explain something when 5 will do?

MC

What was shocking about it?

What's your name on there?
Its good knowledge tho if u was local we could train together and f**k things up lol
Its tomo172 same as on here haha whats yours? yh be good to meet up see how each getting on lol im based worksop/mansfield where abouts are you?

MC
yeah im sure will take me a good few hours to get use to it lol the benefits of being able to get car in workshop so can be in dry all day

Clio 172 + 172 cup
I wouldn't ever consider polishing outdoors, the length of time it takes to go over the entire car and get it to the stage where it is clayed, polished, waxed means that I would never do it in one go, if it is outside it will get dusty again and would just take forever, not only that but you don't want to be doing it in direct sunlight and this time of year you are getting to the point where you need artificial light to work in the evenings.
I would go as far as to say that if I didn't have a garage to work in I would either not bother doing it or pay for somebody else to sort it out.

MC

Clio World Series
Alot of people do use a polisher outside but not everyone has a garage do they. I get what your saying u do get better resaults yeah u can still do bit by bit but means spreading it over a few days and it means doing the prep again but i have no indoor space too do my car so i have no choice do i ?!

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I'd probably say one of those big fold out ones, ebay will be good for them no doubt mate

yeah well luckily im able to have use of garage workshop that i work at over weekend so can get car inside which makes it alot easier, until i get a gazebo then will be able to stay at home and do it :)