ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Made some changes. not finished yet.

Toyota MR2
DSCF6106.jpg

DSCF6110.jpg

DSCF6112.jpg

I think its come a long way.

Side strips are being colour coded still and the mirror cover is missing for colour match. Front diamond is being sprayed to.

Will get pics up on thursday of it complete.

And yes its not a sport, or a full rep. :)

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Looks good!

What spoiler is that? Looks bigger than a standard sport one, you getting that colour coded too?

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Good looking car that bud :)
im going to get an rs bumper to modify to fit I think as a mini project for myself

Colour match looks spot on too which is a nice change

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
^agreed. The CS sticker on the windscreen is a wierd placement.

Like the ride height and wheels though.

I like the height.

Just a few little details i'd change tbh, red calipers, yellow F1 sticker, Blue tow, looks all abit unsure of what your going for.

Should all go yellow imo

Toyota MR2
Cheers for the comments guys with regards to the questions :

Yes the spoiler is bigger and not standard. not sure if it suits the car though Keeping my eye out for a decent price cup spoiler, if not then at christmas when im back from uni ill get the one i got colour coded.

And yes the adapting of the bumper was a total b**ch of a job took me about 2 weeks of fussing and making sure it was spot on.

The calipers are changing colour but probaly just to black. Going for blue. because its not the normal silver colour its got the blue tinge to it. so instead of the usual black going to bring out the blue abit more. i think it will look good :)

And the tow is just for giggles :) and the cs sticker is going

Toyota MR2
Looks cheap is rite! there selling new ones on ebay for 181.30 plus postage. plus then 100 quid painted. :( expensive really just for a spoiler me thinks

clio dci 80
you said adapting of the bumper was a total b**ch and took about 2 weeks of fussing and making sure it was spot on.

wow that is a long time for fussing.:eek:

could i be a real pain and ask what adapting is required:eek: as i hope to be doing this early next month :D

Fiesta zetec s
Fair play, definatly come a long way since the days of seeing you driving up the street with the HUGE clio sticker up the side of the car. lol

Toyota MR2
Fair play, definatly come a long way since the days of seeing you driving up the street with the HUGE clio sticker up the side of the car. lol

LOL yeh i look back on them days and laugh now. SUCH a bad idea haha. have to start somewhere and learn by the mistakes tho :p Oh and btw for anyone who wants to no how to adapt the bumper before you ask look at this... http://www.cliosport.net/forum//showthread.php?t=328967

Worked for me. Thanks to jungle jim :)