ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Magnat Amp & Subs

About a month ago i went to VW Action in Peterborough and there was a German company selling amps and subs off at low prices, i wasnt too sure what to get then so i thought id order it off the net.Their website is still under construction so bang went that idea.

I looked in the back of Revs and found the exact subs that i wanted £15 cheaper and i cant afford too much cos i want a new exhaust and induction kit.

Magnat Power Bull Sub 3000 (300w, 12" sub) Tube x2 = £80 in total (http://www.shagout.comwww.shagout.com - that is the website i promise u)

Magnat Power 6000 4 channel 640w Amp = £149.99 (http://www.ice-direct.comwww.ice-direct.com)

Is that all im going to need, i dont need any crossovers or anything like that do i? Got the standard 4 speakers, 2 tweeters and Sony Headunit and it sounds very good, but i want a crisper quality of sound and some bass so my dad can hear me down the road and get a cup of tea ready for me when i come home from college (just kidding).

Cheers.

Should be ok? Was looking at Magnat stuff myself but went for a Rockford Fosgate deal instead. They will give a punch 2 channel amp and a 12" sub of superior quality with a box all for £250. cant be bad!

Its from Oxford car Audio. They do have a website by cant remember the URL so do a search on google.

MaLicE is correct deal with caraudiodirect there great people and with not rip you off like other companys on then net can and have done to people in the past. If you see something somewere cheaper than caraudiodirect, give them a ring or email them as they will normally match it.

The magnet stuff is OK but not that good. I would recomend the rockford fosgate gear over magnet any day. Its streets ahead of magnet stuff.

Geoff.