ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Magnat equipment

Hi,

Have been specking up a new system for my car. Ive already got a Sony active black CDX-M630 headunit and a CD changer but am looking to get the rest sorted out.

Ive planned to go for a 12" 1000W Magnat sub run by a specific Magant excite Amp and a second Excite amp to run the JBl 6x9s and front Alpine components. I was advised to use Magnat but have never had any experience with them.

Firstly does the system sound ok before I buy it??!!

Secondly are Magnat as good as the bloke in the shop was telling me? I was looking at Rockford fosgate but he told me not to waste my money?

Thanks

P

silver valver/hybrid

first of all if you are running a powerful sub, ditch the 6x9s and get some componants/coaxals instead. my mate bought a brand new £60 magnat sub and to be honest really kicked out some quality bass! ive never really heard the top end stuff from magnat but from what ive heard its pretty decent. oh and make sure you get thick enough cables, the same mate had a 1000w rockford amp running two 12" jls using 8 gauge cable, and somehow managed to blow the amp up!