ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mail stopped working!

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
My hotmail account has stopped working saying the the username or password was wrong for the pop3.live.com

I've been into hotmail on the computer and changed all the password etc just I case I'd been hacked! Then changed it for the new password in iPhone setting but it is unable to verify :S

It now seems I can actually access my account online :/ anyone know if hotmail is down?

182, SQ7, Trafic
You probably need to remove account from your phone and start again, I had problems when details changed.

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
I've tried mate, it won't let me re add the account due to it not being valid apparently :/

Thing is, everything goes to that email address for me and I can't get in there anyway! Tried merging my Gmail and hotmail but that won't allow either! :(

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
Yes mate checked my caps lock :p
It won't let me into the site either now so must be a fault with the server!

Is there any way to redirect all the mail to my gmail instead? I can't even sign in to hotmail to do anything in there?

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
If you go into settings - accounts and imports, you can add your hotmail there.

However, if your password is now incorrect (i.e.: you've been hacked) you're going to be stuffed anyway.

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
I've not been hacked as I've been in and changed my password to something completely different!

Managed to re-add it in the mail settings again but just comes straight up with 'unabale to connect to server'

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
Lol I will but I need to direct all my old emails to gmail! But obviously I can't do that until I get on hotmail?