ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MAJOR Clio Dilemma!!!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I've ordered a storm grey Clio 200 with black speedlines.

But today I overtook a red one with black speedlines and I have to say, it looked bloody lovely!!

Shall I change it?? What would you have??

Facelift R53 Cooper S
If i were to order one it wouldn't be with black Speedlines.......

Although to be more on topic i probably would order a red one.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
^^ Current car is white. I wanted something different.

But it was all red and shiny!!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Red is the best colour for Clio's don't-cha-know...... Especially with dark wheels. Like it's been done before.

x

SG9 Forester STi
As much as I love grey I saw a red one the other day and it looked awesome! Either way you're on to a winner tbh.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Married or not you will be a homosexual if you change your order.

Red is my favourite car colour.

Storm grey > Red.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I told you when I picked mine up, storm grey looks utterly w**k in the flesh, looks like clay FFs. Red with black is the best combo by a huuuuuuge distance for the 200.

M135i
It'd be red for me.

Amazing colour, though my old 197 always seemed to look pink in the photos I took. Cracking colour in the flesh though.

182 FF
Red with White speedlines or Green with Black speedlines, would be my choices. Out of your dilema i would go with the Red and black speedlines, never been a fan of grey cars.

S3, Polo
Grey:
rstdawbgmajd12.jpg

OR

Red:
023.jpg

Hmmmm.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
That Storm grey is hideous...So any other colour would be an imrprovement. Bar LY, White or green...

Italian 3.2 V6
Stay or change go LY or AG (best 2 colours) pop onto Renaultsport forum, brilliant picture thread on there to help u decide.

PSJ

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Stay or change go LY or AG (best 2 colours) pop onto Renaultsport forum, brilliant picture thread on there to help u decide.

PSJ

And pay over a grand for a colour?? No ta!