ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Make your own Oz F1 Centre Caps

You can get them made up yourself, the op has included everything in his first post that you need to do.

The CAD file is only got four in its design so you can't really do a 'batch' order

I know mate, I just haven't got the time to sort the file out, find somewhere that does it near me, then arrange it all.

So was just wondering if anyone was doing a bundle.

Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
The school i work at has a 3d printer i think.
Will see if they can make some

If they agree i will make a couple of sets (if first set is good)

I'm going to be ordering a couple of sets of these shortly.

If anyone local enough to me to pick them up would like a set then let me know (Croydon, Surrey). I can also bring to the Bedford season opener track day in Feb if people are willing to wait till then (unlikely I know just putting it out there)

It's £6 a time for postage from the company but that's per order and wont change for a couple of batches under the same order.

If you'll need me to post them to you that wont really make it worth while and you might as well order them direct. But if you're local enough then we can sort out getting them to you at a later date. I travel into London daily. Also will be seeing Kyle M a couple of times over the next few weeks so if you are local to him (Essex) that might work better for you.

Probably no use to anyone, but just thought I'd ask.

I'm going to be ordering a couple of sets of these shortly.

If anyone local enough to me to pick them up would like a set then let me know (Croydon, Surrey). I can also bring to the Bedford season opener track day in Feb if people are willing to wait till then (unlikely I know just putting it out there)

It's £6 a time for postage from the company but that's per order and wont change for a couple of batches under the same order.

If you'll need me to post them to you that wont really make it worth while and you might as well order them direct. But if you're local enough then we can sort out getting them to you at a later date. I travel into London daily. Also will be seeing Kyle M a couple of times over the next few weeks so if you are local to him (Essex) that might work better for you.

Probably no use to anyone, but just thought I'd ask.

Any use to U @Loz H ?

15MAS

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 & 911 turbo
Thanks for this 3D file. My mate printed one off for me with his machine.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    32.2 KB · Views: 274

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
checked the original links and price has increased to unviable £50 quid for 4, boooooo!