ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Makeover...

BG182®
hay ppl i postsed some pics of my clio about a month back and got some good opinions of just how bad it was :eek: lol.
Soooo... i decided to respray it again n go for the origanal look.
Hope ya all like it this time :D

Here's some before and after pics...

Before...

Photo-0049.gif

Photo-0051.gif

And after... ;)

EDITDSCF0443.gif

editDSCF0445.gif

Audi TT 3.2 V6
looks alot tidier however you should consider doing the following-

silvervision indicator bulbs all rd
sport grill (not a fan of painted standard grill)
standard mk2 ph2 rear lights
get exhaust cut into bumper and raised up
new reg plate (will tidy up appearance no end)
touch up chipped paint :)

edit - just noticed youve put rear lights back 2 standard

Last edited:
  MK3 D.Sport, 2.0 HDI Van
looks good, but if you were going to all that trouble why didnt you just colour code it all?!?

172 Cup
lol @ before pics. Much improved, need to get rid of that silver front grille tho. oh and the exhaust.

Getting there!!defo improvement on the before pics, i remeber seing that post!!i would of colourcoded 2, but still looks better than silver. id sort out that grill 2!!good job:D

Leon Cupra R 225
sort the zorst, silvervisions all round, new grill, lower it 60mm, de-badge and cup spoiler.

but on the pics a much better improvement must i say

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
polish it and get a 172 spoiler, i think exhaust needs a bumper cut out really aswel and lose the grill for a 172 one

BG182®
b3nje said:
polish it and get a 172 spoiler, i think exhaust needs a bumper cut out really aswel and lose the grill for a 172 one

thats what ive been wanting to do. sounds silly but were abouts would i find a 172 spoiler tho? is it best just going into to a renault dealer and asking?