ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Making life hard for myself

Honda & VW
Today as it wasn't raining i decided to give my Mrs' RB 182 a good old clean. Recently bought some more bits from I4Detailing so thought i'd use them today.

My day went like this:

Jetwash
Snow Foam (using a little Megs All purpose along with the I4D snow foam)
Hosed off
Shampoo'd/washed (using everyones favourite 2 bucket method)
Dried using my new drying towel (absolutely awesome)
Clayed using Sonus Clay and Dodo Juice 'Born Slippy' Lube
(1st time i've ever done this, WOW i never knew there is so much dirt after doing a standard wash/clean - have to say this is now my favourite part).
Jetwash
Shampoo'd/washed (using everyones favourite 2 bucket method)
Dried using my new drying towel (Did i mention this is awesome).
Polished - Using Mer Polish (all done by hand)
Sealed using Tropi-care TC-3 (liked the smell of it)
Waxed using Harlys Carnauba Paste Wax

It was at the waxing stage i fugded up i thing, ended up going round the entire cat waxing before buffing it off - so by the time i go to the last side it was far from easy, i was running out of elbow grease but had to plod on.

Am i right in thinking when waxing you should do a panel at a time?

Fiesta ST2
I do one panel at a time too. What drying cloth did you get? I'm using purple haze dodo juice btw

also @maggiev6 - I've seen some of your threads on DW your work is amazing. I bow down to you!

**edit**

forgot to add I take the easy way out and use the UDM with a buffing pad to take the wax off @:)

Honda & VW
I do one panel at a time too. What drying cloth did you get? I'm using purple haze dodo juice btw

also @maggiev6 - I've seen some of your threads on DW your work is amazing. I bow down to you!

**edit**

forgot to add I take the easy way out and use the UDM with a buffing pad to take the wax off @:)

Went for this