ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MaLicE 2k5 Trax pics :D (maybee nws)

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by jon_r on 04 September 2005
My future wife no less.

f**k OFF, I saw her first shes mine. Ill pay a hitman to take you out if I have to.

Just wait, I have lots of pics and video of her.

Must find out who she is so I can send some "fan" mail.

Quote: Originally posted by Bubbles on 04 September 2005
Found this in the girls Area...

He looks hot!

172, Tiguan

Her name was Michelle, thats all i know!

hahaha amusing. she really was perfect.

Lee

BMW M2C

Her name was Michelle, thats all i know!<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6"> <FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">hahaha amusing. she really was perfect.

When we went back to see her again she was with what looked like her boyfriend. Boy being the best way to describe him. lol

172, Tiguan

Cant believe you got that. We watched her dance for ages and nothing happened.

Lee, I wonder if that guy realises how lucky he is. b*****d!

Cant believe you got that. We watched her dance for ages and nothing happened.
heh didnt, heh.

i have about 8 more of that "show" to be uploaded

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by cli0 172 on 05 September 2005
^she on ur desktop now ? lol

Shes on mine at home.

Ive got some busty model called Sue something on my desktop at work. lol

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

"If you feel any thing against the back of ur leg scott its only me!!!!!!!" PMSL!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Quote: Originally posted by cli0 172 on 05 September 2005

kin ell .... between that or trying to hold my hand ffs
And this just in....naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwww!!!!

Weeman sucks ****

Kin ell shes a bit fit, wasted on being a max power bird though. She should be picking daisies in a field all innocent-like!

E90

Quote: Originally posted by JPEX-CLIO on 04 September 2005

http://malice.stx-hosting.com/images/trax2005/1/Untitled-24.jpg

i was driving down the M1 coming from wolves an hour ago, saw that orange mini side by side throughout my journey back to london.... unfortunatley i didnt see the hot blonde...
Motorscope is in my local hick town of Northallerton, and Kevin proctor lives just up the road, that elise is his rally cross car, if Im not mistaken.

E90

Quote: Originally posted by badinvincible on 05 September 2005

Id knock 7 shades of sh*t out of the lass in the first picture.
Id smash the granny out her then, after she gets out of casulaty after uve blacked her eyes.

Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 05 September 2005
Quote: Originally posted by y0z2a on 05 September 2005Quote: Originally posted by jon_r on 05 September 2005http://www.rapidpants.com/images/gallery/motors/2005/trax2005/trax_107.htmlHere Yoz

Its Suzie!

:eek:

you didnt tell me that was the girl you were oggling over!

/y0z

I showed you her on the camera. We both commented on how she had a Suzie pout going on.

we did?

sorry - was tired.

She looks like Suzie anyhow. does she look as good in harnesses and buckets tho ;-)

/y0z

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

I saw you and ur misses sitting in the car. Wasnt gonna say hello tho, coz i would have looked a mong. Plus Scott and Al wanted to fondle sum half naked chicks...

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by y0z2a on 05 September 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 05 September 2005Quote: Originally posted by y0z2a on 05 September 2005Quote: Originally posted by jon_r on 05 September 2005http://www.rapidpants.com/images/gallery/motors/2005/trax2005/trax_107.htmlHere Yoz
Its Suzie!

:eek:

you didnt tell me that was the girl you were oggling over!

/y0z

I showed you her on the camera. We both commented on how she had a Suzie pout going on.

we did?

sorry - was tired.

She looks like Suzie anyhow. does she look as good in harnesses and buckets tho ;-)

/y0z

She might need slightly wider harnesses to cover her assets I suspect. Or better still Ill hold them for her.

Quote: Originally posted by AJRMOTORSPORT on 06 September 2005

I saw you and ur misses sitting in the car. Wasnt gonna say hello tho, coz i would have looked a mong. Plus Scott and Al wanted to fondle sum half naked chicks...
lol, nah u wouldnt have! i had many people come over and say hello, wouldve been good to meet ya dude, maybe next time!

and she wernt my mrs lol