ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some pics of my new place... *FRP Content! ;) *Updated*

Re: Some pics of my new place... *FRP Content! ;)

cool pad :approve: I used to have a FRP great to see one again looking so mint.

DCi 100

Having now seen the pics on a PC and not an iPhone in the sun.

Your camera is comparable to SEGA.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182

House looks awesome but not garage for the motor? Oh n the arch gap looks alright ;)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member

Nice Sh*g pad Gally, think your Austin Powers or something ? LAWL

Car looks good but the quality of those pics would make jesus cry haha. Meet season is almost apon us, Trendlines in and ill be sorted likes

Indeed mate.

Thanks.

Nice house!

and arch gap :D

Arch gap is massive! New suspension fml!

looking good gally! always fancied seeing inside there as well! looks nice mate but sod 225k for it lol!!

I know 2 bed for 225k! FO!

Very nice pad that mate. Car looks mint. Some of those picture though..... The ones of the car taken with your new camera?

None with the new camera mate, it should be here Wednesday.

Thanks.

Nice place gally!

Thanks, Fletch. :)

Lol at the pics on the last page!

<3's the pad Gally, very nice sir!

Cheers Luke, hopefully you'll like it as much in person! :eek:

Cheers mate.

cool pad :approve: I used to have a FRP great to see one again looking so mint.

Thanks mate, they are quite special imo.

Having now seen the pics on a PC and not an iPhone in the sun.

Your camera is comparable to SEGA.

FPMSL! So true.

This is my new one... http://www.trustedreviews.com/digital-cameras/review/2009/07/28/Panasonic-Lumix-DMC-FZ38/p1

House looks awesome but not garage for the motor? Oh n the arch gap looks alright ;)

Cheers Mikey boi!!!!!

No need for a garage mate.

I have my work aswell if I ever need to do anything to it. :)

320d

That is a really nice place to live! So much better than renting a generic new build 'apartment'.

FRP Looks clean.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

Thanks, Brett.

I really liked this place because it was different, bags or character with new school benefits. :)

Tbf that's a fecking cool little place to live in, well played mate.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

Thanks mate, hopefully catch up during the better weather.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Oh hi there boys and girls. Few extra pictures of the inside of the place. No longer a jungle. I have a display thing for the space between the TV and the wall as it looks a little bare with just the wires sitting. And a picture/wall art for the TV wall in the bedroom. :)

P1040065.jpg

P1040062.jpg

P1040063.jpg

P1040066.jpg

P1040067.jpg

The little un's room...

P1040095.jpg

P1040096.jpg

P1040097-1.jpg

Open plan living dinning.... Not sure if the pictures show it up very well but the windows are around 3 metres high, f**king buying curtains and blinds for them!

P1040091.jpg

P1040081.jpg

P1040082.jpg

P1040073.jpg

P1040083.jpg

P1040085.jpg

P1040086.jpg

P1040087.jpg

It's looks a little bar in the pictures but it's actually very homely.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Loller! Nose.

It's a homely little place that's different from the norm.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Loller! Nose.

It's a homely little place that's different from the norm.

Don't know about different to the norm. It's the kind of home 'anyone' with a moderate ammount of taste could do! It's neat and tidy, the style of the building is a big + for me! - good job!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Don't know about different to the norm. It's the kind of home 'anyone' with a moderate ammount of taste could do! It's neat and tidy, the style of the building is a big + for me! - good job!

I meant the building not the interior. :eek:

Love the tall ceilings mate!
Looks great :)

Thanks mate, it's also very warm with the sun coming in the windows so heating even with the high ceilings isn't too bad.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Ah yes. Jealous of that. Only thing i really hate about living in a modern box is the ceiling height.

Do you have an external tap for washing the bus?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I do mate it would take a long hose. I do most of my own stuff at work though. Ramp, Industrial Karcher, tools. Makes it a bit easier and I stay 1 minute from work and 5 minutes from the rents (driveway+garage) i'd never be stuck.

Going to try ONR out in the better weather anyway.

200 FF Storm Grey
Looks stunning mate, just need a half decent car now to go with it :cool:

Can't wait to get my own place, september is the date i've set

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Lucky, if i wash mine outside the flat, i either get one or all of the following:

"Once you finshed mine there's a diry looking car over there!" (At least 2 or 3 times!)
I get crapped on
Someone moans that i'm wasting water or costing them money...Waters free in Scotland you tool!
Somebody tries to get in the underground carpark which means i have to move the car

Can't wait to move.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Can you not do it in the UG carpark Ali? Nice place out the rain/snow/sleet!

200 FF Storm Grey
Lucky, if i wash mine outside the flat, i either get one or all of the following:

"Once you finshed mine there's a diry looking car over there!" (At least 2 or 3 times!)
I get crapped on
Someone moans that i'm wasting water or costing them money...Waters free in Scotland you tool!
Somebody tries to get in the underground carpark which means i have to move the car

Can't wait to move.

I get this outside mine (car is in a car park), I must spend 20% of the time forcing out fake laughs to the old comedy gold of 'Do mine aswell if you like'

Always do it at dads garage now though, ramps, steam cleaner, plenty of chemicals, tis win

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I'm a pauper, it's 30k for an underground space!! You get a plip to open the gate.
PMSL! FO!

30K! Where do they think the space is? London?

Your rents is a little far away just to wash the car!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Aye. People think i wash the car every day! Twice a month and not once from Oct-Feb!

"You washing it AGAIN, you'll wash away the paint at this rate!"

ho ho ho! - Pa-ricks!

It's a nice place. A bit like living in a day-dream. As soon as you look out the window, you remember where you are.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
PMSL! FO!

30K! Where do they think the space is? London?

Your rents is a little far away just to wash the car!

I would imagine a space in London to be double that!

Just a bit! - I was polishing my exhaust the other wk, my neighbour popped his head round, shook his head and then walked off! lol.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
It's a nice place. A bit like living in a day-dream. As soon as you look out the window, you remember where you are.

:eek: Especially when you see you alloys are missing.

That is a nice place, bit cardboard. But nice.

Yes it does look rather bare in the pictures, the high walls are nice but then you need to fill them.

Thanks, Tom.

I would imagine a space in London to be double that!

Just a bit! - I was polishing my exhaust the other wk, my neighbour popped his head round, shook his head and then walked off! lol.

I can imagine the look of disgust seeing you polishing the exhaust. That's why I detail at work when no one else is there!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Where did you get the chopping board, i really need one.

(i havent really looked to get one, just realised i need one now)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Debenhams. We needed one with a little overhang, can't be doing with chasing it around the worktops!

And the OH wanted a wooden one! She won that fight.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Bamboo/wood cutting boards are the best. Platic ones are s**t! Every kitchen should have at least 2 good quality cutting boards!...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Looks great! I have the same Banksy print.

Let me know if you want any more doing... I can do them really cheaply.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Looks great! I have the same Banksy print.

Let me know if you want any more doing... I can do them really cheaply.

I'll have a gander mate, will I have to get them pinned to a frame mate? I had one before that came just as a print and cost me about £15 to get the frame made up and it mounted.

I'm not quite sure how I missed this thread, but I bloody love it.

The car. The place. Your face.

Everything. <3

Thanks Robbo.

Really nice house you have there Gally.

Cheers mate.

200 FF Storm Grey
Aye. People think i wash the car every day! Twice a month and not once from Oct-Feb!

"You washing it AGAIN, you'll wash away the paint at this rate!"

ho ho ho! - Pa-ricks!

I'm pretty sure we live on the same street

200 FF Storm Grey
Is it rude to ask a Gent how much such a place costs per month? Be interesting to see how far money goes down that neck of the woods, I'm budgeting on £500 per month myself with the distant hope of getting a garage too!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Haha. The place was worth 225k to buy a few years ago. We pay £600 in rent. We see it as a bargain and are in a good position with our deposit already saved. It's win win until the rates we were getting offered get a little better.

We've put another 1k on top of the deposit we already had since moving so we do rather well.

200 FF Storm Grey
Think I need to send the mrs off to the mills, she's still at uni so i'd be going it alone for the first 18 months hence the lower budget but determined get some where with a flicker of character like yours rather than just a square room in a square block of flats