ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some pics of my new place... *FRP Content! ;) *Updated*

Ah nice Kev, loving the breakfast bar area of the kitchen, something I miss from my old place in Leeds. Cracking to have a kitchen/living room as one area. Will have the same in a few weeks time :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Think I need to send the mrs off to the mills, she's still at uni so i'd be going it alone for the first 18 months hence the lower budget but determined get some where with a flicker of character like yours rather than just a square room in a square block of flats

Indeed mate, nice to have somewhere different.

Ah nice Kev, loving the breakfast bar area of the kitchen, something I miss from my old place in Leeds. Cracking to have a kitchen/living room as one area. Will have the same in a few weeks time :)
Cheers sweetie, you can see the chopping board where the MMS' come from! ;)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Please do. It'll be different when you move "there" you'll forget us mere minnions. :(