ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mallory Park Videos 20.09.08

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
This is the first of my videos from Mallory park. Got some cracking ones of a blue 182 and silver 182 ;)

Featuring scottcup in his williams 3

th_MalloryPark200908Scott.jpg

Vid 2 - featuring gaztwo and the banana.
th_MalloryPark200908Gaz.jpg

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
not that technical though mate, was learnt after two laps lol.

Nice to do something differant though. next year im doing donnington and oulton if u fancy

Nippy white cup
lol Every year I say I'll do something different but end up Oulton as I love it! Probably not do the Renaulsport one because good as they are it is nice to have a good variety of motors

Chris

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
eye its yours R8BYB. Got rich coming off too haha. Bit small but you can see most of it!

Not got your vid done yet as im struggling to get the footage of the camera.

Got you for a good lap (would of been more but i couldnt hang around any longer ;) ) and I was just catching the train up when rich comes off.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Sweet vids, a nice watch Northy. Have you got any pictures of your car? It seems rather bouncy around corners in that video!

eye its yours R8BYB. Got rich coming off too haha. Bit small but you can see most of it!

Not got your vid done yet as im struggling to get the footage of the camera.

Got you for a good lap (would of been more but i couldnt hang around any longer ;) ) and I was just catching the train up when rich comes off.

I cant actually remember having a play with you ? just trying to catch you up, might be selective memory though :rasp:

My excuse was that i came to watch so wasnt prepared :cool:

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
Sweet vids, a nice watch Northy. Have you got any pictures of your car? It seems rather bouncy around corners in that video!

was failry bouncy at 90ish mate lol but you know what these race tracks are like....not as well looked after as the bigger ones.

Pictures...The northwests finest!

DSC00750-1.jpg

149_RT16.jpg

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
I cant actually remember having a play with you ? just trying to catch you up, might be selective memory though :rasp:

HAHA well i wont find the quote saying u were keeping up with the cup racers and doing 110 out of that 1st corner ;)

Think that is what bit of vid i have. U let me past then catch me up at the hairpin, we get a good lap in from memory. Then you seam to drop off (maybe on a cooling down lap)

HAHA well i wont find the quote saying u were keeping up with the cup racers and doing 110 out of that 1st corner ;)

Think that is what bit of vid i have. U let me past then catch me up at the hairpin, we get a good lap in from memory. Then you seam to drop off (maybe on a cooling down lap)

Yeah i remember wanting to try and see if i could stay with you.. I remember saying i could stay with you :p but that was only cause when i was chasing you and your mate i was getting to the S's exact same point you were going round the top hairpin a few laps in a row.. dont remember actually being close to you as such

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
no worries all good fun. Car looked to be going well on the vid anyway.

Rich - as soon i can get the tape done i will !

GP2
Oh, I thought it died while you were out there.

The one I did was good really, lasts about 15-20 mins and I don't know how to edit it down. Cut out a lap before the crash!!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Nice to do something differant though. next year im doing donnington and oulton if u fancy

IMO Mallory is Very difficult. Yes it's easy to learn, but it's V difficult to find an extra tenth over your competition! We struggled there a few yrs bak!

GP2
It was one corner before the crash was it not?!

Yes!

Tbh, most of the people on the day were doing Gerrards all wrong, you have to go really wide, then cut in - that is what the instructor said. Makes you go faster, so fast in fact that I came off the track!! lol

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
Right Rich - sorted the footage...i hope u can work out whats going on.

Its the full session so u have 8mins of me driving before your bit.

Will welcome your comments guys

Bit boring in places but thats part of the fun. Passengered by gaz.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=EhLfIMKtUug

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

IMO Mallory is Very difficult. Yes it's easy to learn, but it's V difficult to find an extra tenth over your competition! We struggled there a few yrs bak!

eye Ali - ive looked on my cup racing vids from 1992 and they were doing 55's. i was doing 57'seconds with passenger so not too shabby haha. Think the track has changed abit at the hairpin from watching the orginal races (there was a tree in the middle)

as always once u come away from a track and watch the vid - u think u can go faster

Oo there's me at the start of the last one, is that the one you ment of me Northy or you have another one ?

Ouch crash looks bad at the end :(

GP2
Thanks for that Northy, can just about make it out.

Your car was flying round there, good car and drving!

Cheers

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
no worries rich. Hope u can make it out.

The footage is better when watched on my telly - but the pc lowers the quality. Its a mp4 format if u want me to send you the original.

Was gutted as another lap and i would of been right behind u ; )

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

eye Ali - ive looked on my cup racing vids from 1992 and they were doing 55's. i was doing 57'seconds with passenger so not too shabby haha. Think the track has changed abit at the hairpin from watching the orginal races (there was a tree in the middle)

as always once u come away from a track and watch the vid - u think u can go faster

Bloody quick track tho. That kink right left up to the hair pin is flat in 6th in a kart! 47.1 was our times there! Yeha! Right before i broke a disk on the kerb!

That kink is ace, over both curbs FTW!

Not sure what sort of speed we were going through there, i reckon about 75 - 80 but someone will probably know better.

Bet its fun in a kart doing 47sec laps !!

BMW M5 & E36
Good video's Northy, I was the lanky git there watching with the other blue 182!

I like the rear facing idea, gives some good footage. Awful seeing Rich's mess parked up.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
That kink is ace, over both curbs FTW!

Not sure what sort of speed we were going through there, i reckon about 75 - 80 but someone will probably know better.

Bet its fun in a kart doing 47sec laps !!

T'is! Brut power track! All down to the toe tbh!