ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Managing iPhone photos on Windows

Rav4
Hi,

Struggling with the mother's photos on her iPhone.

I'm wondering how you guys manage and organise your photos, or how you have set it up.

Currently, she hooks up the iPhone to her computer and syncs the photos since last time, which creates a folder with a time/date but she doesn't want to delete them from her phone as she has different folders for different events.

The issue is that overtime, somehow, she has made a mess and now there are duplicate photos.

How are you guys/ladies managing your photos?

Do you do a manual sync then delete what you have done, or do you do something else?

Thanks very much,

​G

I manually transfer them across.

So each time I connect I look in my folder and find the last photo I transferred then on my phone I manually click all the photos I want after the last one which already went.

It can get into a right mess otherwise, mate at work is in the same situation and has thousands of photos now with more and more duplicates as the time adds on.

I manually transfer them across.

So each time I connect I look in my folder and find the last photo I transferred then on my phone I manually click all the photos I want after the last one which already went.

It can get into a right mess otherwise, mate at work is in the same situation and has thousands of photos now with more and more duplicates as the time adds on.
+1 Manually is the best way

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
Same here, I've always just opened up the folder direct and dragged out whatever photos I want, I hate using itunes for anything unless I absolutely have to.

Ph2 172
Photo stream for me, one of the best Apple features IMHO.

​Then once they're on the PC, can do what ever you want with them.

Photo stream for me, one of the best Apple features IMHO.

​Then once they're on the PC, can do what ever you want with them.

This. Phones should only need plugging in for an initial sync if lots of data is being transferred or for charging now, much easier life that way.