ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Manchester - Piccadilly Gardens

Ian

Focus TDCi
Spent a bit of time sat around in Piccadilly Gardens today, been a while since I've just sat and watched the world go by but it does wonders for the stress levels! I took the camera along not really intending to use it, but it eventually came out of the bag for a bit.

I'm not gonna lie, I'd love for you all to start visiting the new blog, so forgive me for only posting one photo; plenty more on the blog. :clown:

40-of-50.jpg

>> Blog Entry <<

Hope you like!
Ian

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Excellent pictures Ian. You're braver than me with candid's!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Risky in the middle of Manchester m8. One smack, camera gone! ;)

But cracking pictures. They have that time-capsule look to them. Those that you'll look back on it 10 years or so and pick up little details that have changed.

D.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Crackin shots!
I'd be unsettled just taking pictures of random people though.
The old man is my fav!

Ian

Focus TDCi
Cheers for the comments guys, thanks for taking the time to look at the blog. :)

Manchester's not as bad as you're all making out lol.

Andy, yeah they were all taken with the 5, but the majority were with the 70-200mm. The one in this thread is the 50mm and maybe one or two others.

Cupra
My 70-200 has just arrived today. Can't wait to get out and about with it after having nothing longer than 105 for over a year. A big white lens is a bit trickier to get candid shots with though surely? ;)

Ian

Focus TDCi
Depends if you look shifty or not. ;) I was just lounging around taking in the sun, not creeping up on people lol. The girl in that photo had a nikon f55 with the kit lens, there were a few people about with SLRs, probably students. Absolutely awesome lens though.

Cupra
I can't wait to try it out. I went for the 2.8 IS MkII, so won't be spending any more cash for a while!!

Nice pics Ian, the 70-200mm by all accounts is a great focal length on full frame and the 5D will take advantage of the great glass.

I can't wait to try it out. I went for the 2.8 IS MkII, so won't be spending any more cash for a while!!

Nice - 2nd mortgage.....lol. I am trying to restrain myself from picking up a 5D MkII......so far I have held out.

Cupra
Quite, it was too good a price to pass up on though and the reviews state that you can't get better at the minute. Shots will be coming soon. :D

5DII... do it, the image quality will blow you away. It is seriously like night and day against my old 40D.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Aye full frame on a budget. I'm the third owner of it and it saved me about £1000 on the price of a 5DmkII. :) On the surface it's very similar to the 450d but there's just something about the 5D which is a bit special. Great combination having a crop and full frame though. In fact the Oulton Park entry on my blog is a combination of both cameras, you'd be hard pressed to tell them apart most of the time.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Excellent pics Ian, love this style of photo.

Brave though just taking photo's of random people!