ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

manchester scal takes my baby out :(

so this utter r****d decides that the left lane of a round about is for turning left and so swerves across me right into my lane and does this :dapprove: :mad: >>>>>

DSC02099.gif

DSC02108.gif

DSC02104.gif

DSC02100.gif

DSC02103.gif

my neck kills :dapprove: guy was a tosser and jumped out of the car saying he wasnt gonna admit liability but it is obv form even the photos that there is no way its my fault . . . i think???

jamie

p.s Has mate, one wheel has tiny marks on it so dont worry still mint . . . . ish :S

megane coupe+2003clio 1.2
what an idiot! should have called the police though as it will take longer through the insurance as he is gonna say its not his fault

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
No way!

Hope you get it sorted soon dude.
Just get pics and sketch plans to insurance to validate you where in the right.

Hopefully itl all work out!

Vectra :(
Hmmmm bit of a Del Boy from the picture. Probably going to try everything he can to get out of the claim mate. Good luck

cheers for the words guys, i did call the police, first thing i did. it wasnt actually the wheeler dealer in the pic that was driving, it was another gimp, the guy in the pic is goin blind so he has a driver.

the gimp got out and shouted that he wasnt accepting liability, so ignored him, asked if he was ok, then called the police. they said that because no one is hurt they dont send anyone out. . . which i thought was stupid because like people are saying, hes gonna try and get outta it. but took loads of photos and one or two of the scene and gonna sketch up some pictures as to how it happened.

gonne take a while to get anything sorted :mad:

jamie

Ad

MK2 FRS
aye that jag looks a mess and looks quite a bit to fix. hope yours is sort soon enough.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Oh bloody hell, what a mess he's made. You say the guy had a driver because he was going blind, looks like the bloody driver was blind if you ask me! :mad: Hope you get it all sorted out with the minimum hastle mate. Good luck.

MKIII 138
looks one of those asian taxi drivers sorry to say there the worst at this stuff little weasels.

his car looks well fooked like the clio kicked its ass

Nike Lunar Elite's
so this utter r****d decides that the left lane of a round about is for turning left and so swerves across me right into my lane and does this :dapprove: :mad: >>>>>

Feel sorry for you mate, hope you get it sorted but I pressume you mean he thought the left hand lane was for turning right?

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
Diolch am y cyfle i fynegi barn ar bethau sy'n bwysig i bobl ifanc. Rydw i'n cytuno gyda Ryan bod bwlio yn broblem fawr ond dydw i ddim yn meddwl mai'r athrawon ydy'r broblem. Mae'n rhaid i'r plant ddweud wrth yr athrawon pwy sy'n gwneud y bwlio ac wedyn bydd yn stopio. Rydw i'n meddwl bod wyth o'r gloch yn llawer rhy gynnar i fynd i'r ysgol yn y bore achos yn y gaeaf mae hi'n dywyll ac felly yn rhy beryglus i blant gerdded i'r ysgol. Mae'n syniad twp gael gwersi gyrru car ym Mlwyddyn 11 yn yr ysgol achos does dim amser i ddysgu gyrru car yn yr ysgol - mae gormod o bethau i wneud yn barod.

Last edited:
  Clio DCi 65
Diolch am y cyfle i fynegi barn ar bethau sy'n bwysig i bobl ifanc. Rydw i'n cytuno gyda Ryan bod bwlio yn broblem fawr ond dydw i ddim yn meddwl mai'r athrawon ydy'r broblem. Mae'n rhaid i'r plant ddweud wrth yr athrawon pwy sy'n gwneud y bwlio ac wedyn bydd yn stopio. Rydw i'n meddwl bod wyth o'r gloch yn llawer rhy gynnar i fynd i'r ysgol yn y bore achos yn y gaeaf mae hi'n dywyll ac felly yn rhy beryglus i blant gerdded i'r ysgol. Mae'n syniad twp gael gwersi gyrru car ym Mlwyddyn 11 yn yr ysgol achos does dim amser i ddysgu gyrru car yn yr ysgol - mae gormod o bethau i wneud yn barod.

ahhh! dydw i ddim yn hoffi siarad cymrag achose maen i duno any other stuff that a couple sentances i did at gcse!!