ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mapping for 438 Catcams

Stealth 438'd 182
Will probably get Fred @ BTM to fit these as I've heard very good things and he's local to me! I believe they can be ran on a standard map to start with?

Where is the best place for mapping.. and how much?

I have an RS Tuner + map at the moment but I dont know if there is a map file available for these cams through RST

monaco blue clio 172
Get it up to ktec racing, being as they were involved in the devolopment of the cams i believe they would be the best ones to sort a map out for them. Dont get to hung up over the numbers tho as a lot of people say there printouts are a bit optimistic, but never the less they provide an excelent service

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Get it up to ktec racing, being as they were involved in the devolopment of the cams i believe they would be the best ones to sort a map out for them. Dont get to hung up over the numbers tho as a lot of people say there printouts are a bit optimistic, but never the less they provide an excelent service

I am getting some 438 cams for my 172, and will be getting TDF, or RS tuning to map the car.

Stealth 438'd 182
What prices between the lot? preferably more local to west Mids too!

All of those are big trusted names here which is what I'm after :)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Its quite a simple job so im sure any of the companies already mentioned will be able to get you good results.