ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

March Photography Competition - Voting Thread

Vote for the best image that fits the theme

• N/A

Votes: 4 14.8%

Votes: 2 7.4%

Votes: 8 29.6%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 9 33.3%

Votes: 3 11.1%

Votes: 1 3.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks to those who entered, this months theme was exposure.

As always, pick the photo that you like, but also consider whether it fits the theme.

A_Cro_zps6a8fe19c.jpg

Niall97_zps983553fb.jpg

Dan_zpsf39be9cb.jpg

Brazo_zps5c7d09eb.jpg

Matt_90_zps2746df26.jpg

Cup_Phil_zps218e87cf.jpg

Derelict-UK_zps7adf7d2e.jpg

Last edited:
  LY 182 FF CUPPED
As far as theme - 1 fits the brief the best. However on technical merit I vote for image #5

In the past, I entered a picture of mine and didn't write "entry" and it wasn't submitted. This month, I make a joke with a picture off Flickr and it gets submitted?! I didn't write entry this time either.... ?!?!?!

Sorry guys, I didn't take that picture. It was a joke, I thought it was obvious, but in retrospect I guess it wasn't... Mines number one, by the way, a picture I found on Flickr when searching for "exposure". :p

I thought it was okay 'cause I never wrote "Entry".

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
In the past, I entered a picture of mine and didn't write "entry" and it wasn't submitted. This month, I make a joke with a picture off Flickr and it gets submitted?! I didn't write entry this time either.... ?!?!?!

Sorry guys, I didn't take that picture. It was a joke, I thought it was obvious, but in retrospect I guess it wasn't... Mines number one, by the way, a picture I found on Flickr when searching for "exposure". :p

I thought it was okay 'cause I never wrote "Entry".

Yep I messed up sorry :dapprove:

Last edited: