ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mark 1 aerial

i have a mark 1 clio, 1993, with a massive aerial. does anyone know where i can get a bee-sting aerial from, and how i can remove my current standard one? thanks

I want one aswell. Looks like an RC car at the moment. Whats worse is those people who have the aerial pointed straight up! What the hells going on there?

Paul

i know, they are appaling. i have no idea why the aerial has to be so long in the first place. if i find one ill let you know where i got it from.

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

Renault sell the Clio16v ones which are shorter !!
Or you can any various types and sizes from any car spares place.

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG

If you all have a word with Dunc on RSC, he has a short silver bee sting one on his mk1 Clio GTT

172 M69 eater

the old one is easy to remove, jus get a pair of pliers, grip the bottom, turn it and then itll screw out. as long as the new aerial has a screw on the end, i think its called an m5 screw, then itll fit. try ebay they sell silver ones on there

hehe, Got mine from a local car spares place.. £10.99 is quite a bargain.. and radio reception is still great!

Daz.