ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MARK A

Megane 230 R26
Parked in the car park of The Windrush in Witney at about 14:00 today, looking very clean! I'd popped into my Grandad's (first house in layby next to the pub), you'd probably be posting a spotted post for me if it wasn't for the fact he wasn't in, so I was only there about 30 seconds :dapprove:

J

JACKO CUP 172!

noodle i have spotted ya v sexy motor at the fire station over the lst couple of weeks..do you always park in the same spot??

Megane 230 R26
noodle i have spotted ya v sexy motor at the fire station over the lst couple of weeks..do you always park in the same spot??

Not as a general rule, but if you mean the space behind the tower then that's the closest to the side door, so if it's empty I'll go there... less walking involved! ;)

Are you in Witney often then mate? Don't think I've spotted you yet...

J

JACKO CUP 172!

now and again. my boss is doin some work down that way. so i usually go for a quick drive about..

172 Ph2
Parked in the car park of The Windrush in Witney at about 14:00 today, looking very clean! I'd popped into my Grandad's (first house in layby next to the pub), you'd probably be posting a spotted post for me if it wasn't for the fact he wasn't in, so I was only there about 30 seconds :dapprove:

Was my missus in the car that day. I sometimes drive her 106 as I have to park on the Cowley road if I'm not riding to work! She gets the 172 as a trade! It's good to know that people spot her in it, that way I know if she's up to no good;)

Megane 230 R26
LOL. Speaking of which I saw yours again the other day Harry at the Barnard Gate speed cameras on the A40... I think it was Wednesday morning.