ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mark one v6 for 20k anybody?

The wheels and colour are nice. The spoiler is shocking and the front of a mk1 vee just looks wrong. Mk2 looks so much better.

Disco 5 ,Monaro VXR
rule 1

if your going to ask over the odds for a car take some decent pictures.

Rule 2

if you have some expensive extras on a car at least take a picture to show them off.

Clio v6
blue2.jpg

blue4.jpg

Wish I had room for it.

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
Wow, this guys has not got a clue.

A modified ph1 v6? Everyone know standard sells better!

And thats not even low mileage for these v6's.

Lionel Richie
i wonder if he's selling it with the monster engine or a standard one, if its with the monster its worth it!

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
One of KTEC's demo car's with a quite a bit of engine work done. ;)

20K ??? Only worth what someone is willing to pay for it though!!

And yes i want them wheels.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Doesn't really say much TBH. :rolleyes:

Needs a better write up if he wants to sell it at that price! :S

Wow, this guys has not got a clue.

A modified ph1 v6? Everyone know standard sells better!

And thats not even low mileage for these v6's.
Lmao @ the mileage comment, 22k is very low tbh, especially for an 02 - there are a fair few mk2's with laods more miles than that on them.
Mines on 29,800 - yeah stupidly high mileage :rolleyes:

The mods on it can be removed tbh, so it's not like he has ruined it. I've actually always like this car as it looks in the pics.

i wonder if he's selling it with the monster engine or a standard one, if its with the monster its worth it!
The monster engine is about 330bhp (or so) iirc:)

He sholud add more info about it on the ad though.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Probably worth maybe £14-15k with those mods and that colour to the right buyer I suspect...

Mines a 51 on 29k :) Cat did I just pip you for some grab handles on FleaBay ;) ?

Dan

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
That front spoiler is supposed be really good for stability at high speed - genuinely useful. Of course, the fact it means you can never go over another speed bump again kinda works against it heh.

Dan

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
Sorry but i like the mk1 more than the mk2.....

Me too hehe :) I think the front looks better - more aggressive. I almost bought a Mk2 because it was a good price (about £16k iirc) but then I decided, I'd rather spend less and have an older one. Just a shame I missed the blue Mk1 that for sale just before I got mine - I think I'd have paid the extra £2k they wanted you know... :'(

Dan

Clio 1.4 16v
wow! expensive.. not worth it imo..

but im only not buying it cos it wouldnt fit in the garage :cool:

AND ITS 20K!!! :rasp:

Well if he couldnt see out of the back before the set of bag pipes landed on his engine, he certainly cant now!!

Maybe that is why he is selling it - due to the rediculous bagpiping noise that accompanies his every drive?

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
Yes that's probably it...

<shakes head>

Dan