ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Marque 1 Cars.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Today they had a little super car meet. I didn't take many pictures, but I thought you'd at least like to see the P1.

11156870125_a339395fcf_z.jpg

Delta by Jason.Easton, on Flickr

11156867805_3eac7b4d19_z.jpg

Gallardo by Jason.Easton, on Flickr

11156897576_035f2606ef_z.jpg

Gallardo by Jason.Easton, on Flickr

11156864705_952d5f29d7_z.jpg

458 Italia by Jason.Easton, on Flickr

11156913794_43c608fa10_z.jpg

Beans. by Jason.Easton, on Flickr

11157035403_ac7f29273b_z.jpg

Mclaren P1 by Jason.Easton, on Flickr

11156872615_0641dce0e6_z.jpg

11156858285_b96db5562f_z.jpg

I love the P1.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
PMSL at the P1! It makes the Lamborghini look like a Kia. Ridiculous car.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Love the P1, just eating from my brother to bring one home so I can get a proper look round an taken for a spin.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Wrong colour for the P1 for me but... one the best cars in the last 50 years and will re-define the hypercar. The 918 is so far behind already.

That Lambo looks cool though. Is it an SL roadster?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
You get any of the NSX and E type?

NSX was a GT rep and in annoying light so didn't bother. The E Type was a Series 3, and the only pictures of it I got looked pants when on my computer.

Wrong colour for the P1 for me but... one the best cars in the last 50 years and will re-define the hypercar. The 918 is so far behind already.

That Lambo looks cool though. Is it an SL roadster?

It's the "Gallard LP570-4 Spyder Performante Edizione Tecnica" to give it its full title. There was a grey SL knocking about for a bit.

Noice!

That gallardo looks pretty different... not sure on the colour.

In person, the colour was excellent I have to say. There was a little 500 Abarth in the same colour with white esseesse wheels that looked amazing too!

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Need more E=type pictures. As much as I love that P1 the most interesting car in those shots is the Lancia. I love them!

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Cracking pics. Some lovely photos there.

Mrs has an abarth 500 in a similar colour to the Lambo, its a fantastic colour. Just seems so hard to photograph it though.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Need more E=type pictures. As much as I love that P1 the most interesting car in those shots is the Lancia. I love them!

Supercars are like a fine wine, they get better with age.

E-type & the Lancia for me.

E- Type is the best, no doubt. But it was a Series 3. So I refused to take pictures on the basis that a car company actually did something that disgusting to the perfect car. Because, lets face it, its the most beautiful car ever made. By far.

Cracking pics. Some lovely photos there.

Mrs has an abarth 500 in a similar colour to the Lambo, its a fantastic colour. Just seems so hard to photograph it though.

You mean like this?

11176502004_a5910b993c_z.jpg

Perfect Abarth? by Jason.Easton, on Flickr

Shite photo but we all commented on how nice it was. 100% the best Specc'd abarth I've seen.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
You mean like this?

11176502004_a5910b993c_z.jpg

Perfect Abarth? by Jason.Easton, on Flickr

s**te photo but we all commented on how nice it was. 100% the best Specc'd abarth I've seen.

Yeah thats the one. Looks lovely.

My mrs has the xenons, white stripe package rather than orange, koni fsd dampers. Just going to map it in the new year, essesse pack is pointless apart from keeping warranty and the alloys.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Some nice cars there!
I'd love the Porsche, lambo, Ferrari, GTR.
Wait, I'd love all of them!!!

Seem a couple of 500 abarths in that colour near me. Looks really good but it's a both times I've seen women driving them. Girly colour? :)

Porsche is my favourite though

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
That spec looks immense without those stickers on the side!

Monaco
There's a P1 that parks on the street outside the owner's house in Wimbledon. Every time I see it I refuse to believe someone can spare £800k + for the car and not find somewhere nice to park it.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
There's a P1 that parks on the street outside the owner's house in Wimbledon. Every time I see it I refuse to believe someone can spare £800k + for the car and not find somewhere nice to park it.

There isn't one in Wimbledon. It was parked up for Ice Cream. It's from Tooting or something.