ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mates clio

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Not ,y thing Im afraid, but Im just not a fan of bodykits in general. Do I spy the gold Clio that used to have the worst exhausts ever on it in the background? Thats on 'bags too isnt it?

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
yeah you spy mine, n its on bags and the kit i fitted is currently 18mm from ground when decked

Mazda MX5 1.8
it looks better in the dark lol
really not doing anything for me at all. nothing looks right imo

one day i expect he'll look back and think "wow what a waste of money on that chav chariot!"

just being honest......

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
you all go on bout us looking like chavs etc but when you look n see how much time/ money you see clearly we aint. as cars are to high standard. wer as chavs cars aint. but yeah got respect evey1s views. no1 is the same

I think it's a waste of time effort & money modding up tbh.
Modded cars (esp 1.2 clios) aren't my thing at all.

One thing that puzzles me is why that black clio has jap wheels on it, when it's a french car.

I know people always use the line 'the insurance is too much on a bigger engined car' but (imo) cars modded up like that draw attention for all the wrong reasons. With the money spent out, you could have easily have bought a much better car.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying i'm against modding, the mods just need to be done to something worthwhile.

S13
you all go on bout us looking like chavs etc but when you look n see how much time/ money you see clearly we aint. as cars are to high standard. wer as chavs cars aint. but yeah got respect evey1s views. no1 is the same

Thought you got everything for free because of 'who you know'?

Turbos.
Those Volks wheels are wasted on that Clio!

pro9963-img600x450-1173856516cimg0057.jpg

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v

Thought you got everything for free because of 'who you know'?

im talking bout every one in general, you qoute as a "chav"

Stanced Honda S2000
nice to see im not the only one taking flack for being different

like it mate.. just dont like the front bumper but the rest is kewl !

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
am same rich, couldnt agree any more dif bumper n would be smarter. just wait till get load of mine when its finished, but the majority on here are all purists. but we like dif things not many like to be dif n rather follow the crowd