ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mates clio

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
carpics263.gif

carpics260.gif

carpics264-1.gif

carpics271.gif

carpics266.gif

carpics267.gif

carpics268.gif

carpics269.gif

carpics270.gif

has now had bumpers blended in, added blue to silver flake plus baggs that i fitted.#

now lot wont like but each to there own. day pics make all the difference, get them on sat

paint job looks like i painted it with my glitter glue paints when i was 5 . . .

better pics in the light and ill tell you what i think of the rest.

wheels are good though

as long as hes happy mate

jamie

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
looks bit too much like a snowplough to me, but each to their own...

many ppl sed that lol. its the rite amount of flake tbh not tooo much mixed in

i new wheels will go down a treat on here

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
looks good apart from the front bumper and mirrors,

what is it, a 1.2?

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Wheels look good, although I need day pics. Can he fire cruise missiles from the exhaust?

RS Meg 175
snowplow city, i dont understand the paint choice either :S its guna cost a frappin mint to respray anything after an accident etc lol
as long as he's happy mate!

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
snowplow city, i dont understand the paint choice either :S its guna cost a frappin mint to respray anything after an accident etc lol
as long as he's happy mate!

no it wont. its our mate who did the work. standard black metalic,flake aint expensive either. its about who you know n not what you know. were lucky coz our mate has a bodyshop as we get to use it.

1s that dont like it, is too no suprise coz not standard. scared of something non sport looked. but all coments welcome. wer just about being dif. which you dont like never mind eh.:rasp::eek:

Last edited:
its about who you know n not what you know

fools words mate, seriously, if you dont know anything, you wont get to know anyone

1s that dont like it, is too no suprise coz not standard. scared of something non sport looked.

scared - - - yes, of you ripping up the roads around me with your shovel of a front end, and of how little your gonna get back from the mods. i like modded cars that are done tastefully and i dont mind it when its done properly. but your mate in the bodyshop has done a worse job on that paint than i would do with a brush and some glitter paint.

sos mate, harsh, but like i said before, your car and if you like it, fcuk what everyone else thinks!!

jamie

fools words mate, seriously, if you dont know anything, you wont get to know anyone

1s that dont like it, is too no suprise coz not standard. scared of something non sport looked.

scared - - - yes, of you ripping up the roads around me with your shovel of a front end, and of how little your gonna get back from the mods. i like modded cars that are done tastefully and i dont mind it when its done properly. but your mate in the bodyshop has done a worse job on that paint than i would do with a brush and some glitter paint.

sos mate, harsh, but like i said before, your car and if you like it, fcuk what everyone else thinks!!

jamie

you go Jamie!!, LOL

I think i'd like it if it didn't have a chav cannon and a disco ball paint scheme... looks quite tidy from what I can see, just really not keen on that glitter though and I think it would suit a more subtle bumper, just my opinion ..wheels are nice though... every credit for trying to be different...

ITB BG 182
I was going todo the total black thing with my motor but after seeing that i dont think ill be going that much.
The bodykit or well what you can see of it looks well shocking really.
Would like to see the day pictures of it.

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
well if i didnt know any 1 then i wouldnt have got all my kit for free. nor know how to do the work.

im not keen on his front bumper myself but its alot nicere with flake than just black heres an old pic
carpics072.gif

carpics073.gif

carpics083.jpg

sos mate was all said in good heart, not trying to be an arse.

photos show it better now, good work on the smoothing!! but still, snow plough front mate, sos :)

jamie

1.6 16v without an engine
its not too bad imo... lot of work gone into that and every one has different tastes... "at least ur not joining the turini brigade like alot of other sheep"

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
sos mate was all said in good heart, not trying to be an arse.

photos show it better now, good work on the smoothing!! but still, snow plough front mate, sos :)

jamie

i think that too, dif bumper n would be nicer but hes happy with it

ITB BG 182
the front bumper spoiler and the bonnet an mirrors look gash IMO. Plus i dont like cars on bags suspension.
But i do like how its smoothd off the side strips, door handles and locks.