ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mates Dad got a new toy!!

Renaultsport Clio 182
Went to my Mates for a BBQ yesterday and he got his dad to pop round in his new toy. The noise was incredible, not to everyones tastes im sure, but i've got to say, i love it, great looking car.

Noble M12 3R GTO - £29,000

3L Twin Turbo with a few small mods, running about 370BHP

16052010192.jpg

16052010194.jpg

16052010195.jpg

16052010197.jpg

16052010199.jpg

16052010200.jpg

16052010201.jpg

16052010202.jpg

16052010203.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
That is A moustache!

Looks alright. Not for me tho. Sagaris like the other thread would be more fun and sound better imo.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
like!

the rear light need changing tho... even to some after market ones... they just ruin the image for me.

but other than that... awesome colour.. great cars

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
They don't sound that good compared to other things. The only thing that stopped me getting one over my old TVR was the interior.

172 Cup
I am suprised at the amount of negative comments towards it, I absolutely love these and would have one over a TVR any day, a lot more focused IMO.

However I do understand the Ford comments, but that's not what this beast is all about.

I smile everytime I see one of these on the road!

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I am suprised at the amount of negative comments towards it, I absolutely love these and would have one over a TVR any day, a lot more focused IMO.

However I do understand the Ford comments, but that's not what this beast is all about.

I smile everytime I see one of these on the road!

Track focused is sod all use on the road though.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
I like it but agree with some of the above.

It take a TVR over one everyday of the week though.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
That Moose tash is worthy of a prize of some description! Its epic!

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
TVR looks better, but I was under the impression there was no comparison when it came to driving them? I have always wanted a TVR but I would have to think twice bout one of these instead, especially if they are so cheep to insure! With the front and rear clamshells open it looks like a super car, even if it is a bit of an ugly one!!

53 Clio's & counting
Really like them, yes they have upside down Mondeo rear lights, but the TVR Griffith had upside down MK3 Cavalier lights lol, and i like the Ford V6, iv had 2 st24's and i rate them.

Id have one any day :)

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
stunning car, would be a hard choice between one of those or a trev though

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
I like the Nobles.

Excellent UK cars which we should support and appreciate