ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mats again!!! (yawn)

Astra 1.9cdti XP

My driver side mat has worn through so I need to replace it. Went to renault for a replacement they offered me a paisley patterned mat for £30!!! They were horrible I of course said no cos I wanted the original mats that came with the car. The gu went away and came back 5 mins later......they will be £135 sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus!!!!!

Has anyone replace their mats with new originals???? How much did you pay!!!!

Audi S3

i do remember a place where u could get taylored mats even with a logo but i forgot where!

great lot of u i am ! sorry

Matt

https://www.autostyle.co.uk">https://www.autostyle.co.uk

Try here, they do mats but I have not had a chance to see exactly what they do?

dunno they seemed to have forgot about me, i have emailed thema couple of times but no reply, dont no if a forum rep wants to have ago, all the detials are one of the previous posts i think.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

I went to Halford today and they had a nice set of 4 Williams F1 ones with the logo one for about £30! They were very nice matts, im thinking of getting some myself!

Clio 1.6 16V

I would be VERY interested in quality replacement mats, especially if they had the ClioSport logo on them. The black front mats supplied with my MKII are s**t. A chunk of pile came out of the drivers side, leaving the white backing, after 400 miles!! Plus the edges curl up and those stupid plastic spike clips dont secure them properly. Reno are suppossed to be getting a new set for me under warranty, but rekon the same will happen again ......certainly wouldnt fork out 135 squids for a new set. Could get decent ones for that.

Ford Fiesta

some1 take a pic of the 172 mats that come with the 172 I want to see which they are pleeze :)

Astra 1.9cdti XP

They are the same as the standard clio but plain dark grey and the rear is an all in one.

+ they are way too expensive. Think Im gonna get some autostyle one providing they do some that fit the clio perfectly.