ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mats for Clio Cup

Abarth 500

Im about to purchase the ClioSport mats for my Cup but was just wondering about the blue ones that were available. Do they match or just look a bit garish?

Any feedback would be appreciated...

Suzuki SV1000S

I bought the F1 williams ones from halfords, Blend in quite well with the blue strips, just thought would let you know they are an option

The cup is wicked by the way, init, havent stopped smiling since I bought it

Abarth 500

Thanks for the piccy - They are quite bright but as you say it might break up all that grey Im currently looking at!

George - I dont know how long youve had it but Ive done 4500 since i got mine at the start of March and the grin just wont go away!

Now that Ive decided - does anyone know where I get the cliosport mats from?

You could always go for grey with a blue edging if you still wanted to break up the greyness but didnt want anything quite as garish.

996 Carrera

Ive been in contact with Justmatz about the blue mats.

Theyve had problems with their supplier in getting hold of the blue material. Theyve now got hold of a slightly darker blue than the RS Blue on their website which might be a little less garish.

I should have mine next week with any luck - pics will be uploaded as soon as I get them.

Cheers,

G

Was it a dream or did I see a picture on the forum recently with a car that had pure alloy mats?....

they looked the nuts, but maybe it was just a dream!!!

Anyone???

996 Carrera

I think its the RS Blue - its a pic from an earlier thread that I found so its not from my car. Justmatz only do two shades of blue according to their site and the other shade is dark blue so assume that the mats in the pic are RS blue.

I should have my mats next week - according to Justmatz should be a bit darker than the RS blue but lighter than the dark blue.

Im paying £69.99 altogether - 55 for mats + 9.95 P+P + 5 for a heelpad. And I specified the two-piece rear mat.