ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mats iceberg 172

clio sport 172
Hi

Here's some pics of my 172 its been a very love/hate relationship with this car! spent so much money on it as i bought a lemon tbh and sold my mint focus for it. But i feel like i have finaly got there and am loving it. still needs some work like new drive shafts soon and a service but as soon as funds allow they'll be sorted
Sorry for iPhone pics cant find the camera

68704527.jpg

7e178450.jpg

3ee00cd3.jpg

423bedf5.jpg

4854afae.jpg

208407a7.jpg

b1901934.jpg

1530a3db.jpg

5860593d.jpg

fffd7446.jpg

What do you think

clio sport 172
Thanks! Pics are taken on a back road near mine, have a better location near there for when i get the proper camera. Plans.... Not to sure realyFoglights removed and cold air feeds fitted as 1s crackedPosibly a cup spoiler Replace the dreadful boomy powerflow exhaustAlso want to lower the seats soonAny ideas?

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks and sounds like mine, Berg with F1's and lots of problems when i bought it :/

Looking good now though! whats it been lowered by?

clio sport 172
Mine came totaly standard apart from the exhaust so its changed alot in my ownership
Er.... i don't actualy know. Put it into a motorsport engineering place to have it all set up, thats his fast road height feels perfect though. Apart from speed bumps! Already had to replace center silencer as i ripped the whole exhaust off!

clio sport 172
Re: Mats iceberg 172 (Roof Wrap?)

hi

Would someone be able to photo shop a graphite roof onto my car?

Very tempted but dont want it to look tacky!