ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Matt W's Ultra Red 200

Renaultsport Clio
Brilliant write-up on a great car:cool:
I know it was a while ago but where did you get the footrest from?

Red 197
Just get H&R springs and it will finish it off mate!

Having had both a 200 with H&R and spacers as well as my current UR with only H&R springs, don't bother with the spacers, looks better without!

umu6aze4.jpg

Looks perfect mate!
This picture just with springs? No spacers?

Storm Grey 200 turbo
Great car, really like the Ultra Red!

Always good to see cars being used properly. I brought my Alien Green Cup earlier this year and first thing for me was a trip to the 'Ring. Mixed opinion on springs for me, always been a fan of Coilovers or nothing, especially with the combination of Cup Chassis and Suspension being awesome already.

Ring.gif

I was moments away from getting an alien green 200...till my missus said she was pregnant! 3 years later I still haven't got one. I do now have a 172 though after a Twingo 133 being my last RS car. Great cars them 200's almost the complete package. I say almost cos the mpg is dreadful lol

Storm Grey 200 turbo
I was moments away from getting an alien green 200...till my missus said she was pregnant! 3 years later I still haven't got one. I do now have a 172 though after a Twingo 133 being my last RS car. Great cars them 200's almost the complete package. I say almost cos the mpg is dreadful lol

Mines up for sale at the end of the year :wink:
Awesome cars I really can't fault them, you'd be surprised on MPG, since having mine mapped I can easily see 32-34 on a run and around 26-28 around town... I won't tell you the heavy foot read out though haha.

Im getting over 50mpg when I have cruise control
on :) I'll admit thats sat between 50-60mph but still....how much fun can be had on a straight road anyway :) ass driving and around town I get about 34mpg so im thrilled with the 172 so far...I thought I'd be getting low 30's all the time!