ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Max Payne 3

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i LOVED MP2... was so good.

website doesn't work for me though? only get the age verification then it spazs out.

Shed.
works okay for me.

Google it see if it works.

e/ it literally says max payne 3 and links you to some wallpapers, and it says due winter 09.

Last edited:
  172 Cup
I notice there's no mention of a PC/Windows versions at all. Surely it's not console only?!?

SG9 Forester STi
Awesome loved the first two, mind you the film ruined it's reputation lol! Looking forward to number 3 then :)

SG9 Forester STi
I quite enjoyed both of the Kane & Lynch games and this does look similar. Hope it's like 1 & 2 though (but without the crying baby lol).

The release date keeps moving though doesn't it?

Evo 5 RS
Out may 18th for ps3/360:)
I think 29th of may for pc gays;)
here is the trailer for it
http://www.maxconsole.com/cgi-bin/m...unction=detail&id=RKLS0000007156&cat=XBOX 360

Kind of reminds me of kane and lynch..
.:)

Havent played max Payne 1 or 2 in years!

lol why? Kane and Lynch is awful. Max Payne was legendary.

I quite enjoyed both of the Kane & Lynch games and this does look similar. Hope it's like 1 & 2 though (but without the crying baby lol).

Oh :( You've been so full of taste up until now ;)

Can't remember the crying baby...
all I remember is the blood maze flol and shooting everybody with a shotgun and painkillers!
Its been delayed a bit...a post above mentioned release date of winter 2009!

lol why? Kane and Lynch is awful. Max Payne was legendary

Just watching the trailer reminded me of k&l,
(Shooting everything in sight)
Also max kinda looked like one of them?
Could be the crack I just smoked though;)

Only played the 1st Kane and lynch thought it was alright:)

SG9 Forester STi
Oh :( You've been so full of taste up until now ;)

LOL, the second one was meh but I didn't mind the first. Even though Lynch is creepy as.

What've you played recently then, any recommendations? (Should probably find another thread but cba).

Can't remember the crying baby...
all I remember is the blood maze flol and shooting everybody with a shotgun and painkillers!
Its been delayed a bit...a post above mentioned release date of winter 2009!

Lol, can't remember which game but you had to balance and follow the lines (black background) and his crying baby is in the background.

Just watching the trailer reminded me of k&l,
(Shooting everything in sight)
Also max kinda looked like one of them?
Could be the crack I just smoked though;)

Only played the 1st Kane and lynch thought it was alright:)

Evo 5 RS
LOL, the second one was meh but I didn't mind the first. Even though Lynch is creepy as.

What've you played recently then, any recommendations? (Should probably find another thread but cba).

lol, Not anything worth a mention, sorry. If you like that style you might like Batman AC :) Just don't think of buying RE: Raccoon City. It's seriously shite!

Lol, can't remember which game but you had to balance and follow the lines (black background) and his crying baby is in the background.

ohh ya that was it follow the lines!
(blood maze?? ha ha)
skip to 7.01 to see it

I must put the two games on my ps2 hdd and play them soon

I'll look up Deus Ex later:)

Last edited by a moderator:
  1.2 16v
Seriously cant wait to get this online. Online trailer looks amazing. Anybody else getting this on release date?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Out may 18th for ps3/360:)
I think 29th of May for The Master Gaming Race of PC owners. The additional 11 days development being required to polish the K&M input for those people who have long known that the multi-coloured, nursery school, thumb twiddling contraption - simply isn't the final word in input fidelity. ;)
here is the trailer for it
http://www.maxconsole.com/cgi-bin/maxconsole/rknewz.pl?function=detail&id=RKLS0000007156&cat=XBOX 360

Kind of reminds me of kane and lynch...:)

Havent played max Payne 1 or 2 in years!

Edited for accuracy.

D.

Evo 5 RS
Yeah not saying it's not worthy, just I wouldn't trust that review without reading another one as they're sponsors.

Gametrailers gave it 7.6, and Edge who are normally pretty near the mark for me gave it 7. Still not a bad score just not great

SG9 Forester STi
I've been looking forward to this for ages so hopefully it won't disappoint. Still a 7 isn't a bad review at all.