ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

max power 2006

P1010398.jpg

gorgeous :S

1998 BMW e46 323i
only reason to go to such an event is the fit birds. come on who really wants half a ton of grp stuck to your car or lambo doors on a small euro box...

A

andy27

I wanted to go that! had to work though! gutted!! looks like it was a good show? any bargains on sale?

Yep same here - worked back 2 pages. The girl sat in the car with the red eye, did her yellow shoe strap wrap all the way up her body???

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I went of Friday . Good show , some over the top stuff thats not really my style but you have to give these guys respect for their time and commitment , plus lots of fit birds , camel toe heaven ;)

Megane 225 Cup
nice pics mate.. the clio isnt all that... gota say.. im liking the orage corsa for some perverted reason!

80MPG BEEZA
anyone noticed the clio with k-tec kit? i have the same kit on and i actually thikn it looks pretty dump there! i was gonna get that carbon bonnet but decided against it incase it looked crap and guess what it does! there's 400 saved and good job my front bumpers in the bodyshop being changed atm so it may look less hideuos

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
i love they way people only go to these events to see the girls.
especially because most of them MING!

but everyone kids themselves because they paid £20 to walk round the NEC

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Harry_manback said:
i love they way people only go to these events to see the girls.
especially because most of them MING!

but everyone kids themselves because they paid £20 to walk round the NEC

Some people actually do go to look at the cars you know ! I took a mate who's not normally into cars that much and he loved it . Just a Brucey bonus that there's loads of gash walkin' about ;)

top pics m8. that ka with the 4 exhausts is one of the max power staffers i believe. Apparently got heat reactive paint! WHY?!?!?