ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Max Power - Clio

Anybody know how he relocated the rear wiper?

Im presuming he just replaced the wiper motor with one that moves from Centre - Left - right and back to centre? ? ? ? ?

They are off a car.. Mini maybe? I know when I was looking at mine, it could be done with a wiper off another car!

Range Rover, GTC, LP640

it looks cack hes not followed the lines of the car at all it looks like a botch up job, not low enough and what is that ice system !!

if u go for a kit it has 2 match the lines of the car

Whats with the teeth at the front!! I didnt like it much personally, but each to there own and at least it does give me ideas for doing mine. Plus after all it is a clio (best) and not another nova! didnt he manage 18" wheels and a 60mm drop?

Lionel Richie

Agree with HILLY, its a bag of poo, but its exactly what mags want, big dangly bodykits that look parp!!!!! (i hope yours is gonna be 10x better HILLY!!!)

maff, ive managed 17s with 110mm rear 80mm front!!

That Clio is poor.

I mean the front bumper just looks like a random pick up from somewhere and turf it on.

Then he goes for a chunky rear end carzone bumper, I mean, wha?

-60 Pis and 18s will go with out scrubbing, but if your planning to ride it hard or carry passengers often kiss your wee shox gooooodbye.

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by Stevo_1.2_16v on 13 May 2003

Does it rub? 5 ppl?

Where did you get the coilovers from? They standard, then you attacked them with a hack saw ??
I got them from R&A Design, they were custom built. 5 people?? try only 1 passenger!!!LOL!!!

TimO, does it handle?? HELL YEAH, 10x better than it did with just lowering springs!!!!

i like the clio in max few things i dont like but hey we all have are own tastes in life, might not be everyones cup of tea 60 out of a 100 for me