ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Maxx's tuning bits in my car

S13
Would these bits for sale here http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=187678 fit my car alright even though mine's a mk2 and his is a mk1? My car's a phase 1 R-reg and has the D7F 1149 8v engine. Just a bit concerned about the manifold because as far as I'm aware the exhausts are different between mk1's and 2's.

How much am I looking at to get that lot fitted? How much work is the cam and manifold? Not so bothered about the clutch unless anyone thinks it's necessary.

Cheers,

Rob.

Manifold isn't to difficult can do that yourself I'm not sure if it will fit I'd guess not though as you've different engines codes.

Cams are going to be expensive to fit only worth it if your having the cambelt done at the same time and getting some sort of remap for them.

S13
Well I do need a cambelt change, I'm passed 70k and I'm pretty sure it hasn't been done any time recently - better go and checky checky. Cam will fit then yeah?

Cheers for the replies.