ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mayo

clio 1.2
I have a 1.2 16v mk2 ph2, im getting mayo in the filler cap but.. i still get hot air, car starts and drives fine no misfires etc, no smoke either, loses no water and there is no oil in the water. i do a few miles a day maybe 15 max. i did an oil change and engine flush and it got rid of it until the other day when my coilpack broke down and the engine was running on 3 cyclinders. before the engine flush the mayo was more like a coffee colour and now its like milk? any ideas?

clio 1.2
i know its normal to get it in colder weather anyway but there is a lot of it and its built up within the last week or 2

2002 Clio Expression
Condensation.. sation...sation.. xD

Yup I open that almost ever few days and makes me cringe to, but like said its standard feautre on 1.2 Clio engines.. Ive gone through countless tests; leakdown test, compressinon test even changing the engine oil cap thinking it wasn't sealing. But it seems on short journeys it does it the most as it heats up and heat rises and when cooling down it sits on the top of the cap. Rev her a bit more :p