ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MBP 15" Value.

S3, Polo
I realise that the new MBP's are just around the corner, but what do you guys reckon on the value of barely-used, late-2011 (purchased late Jan 2012) MacBook Pro 15". Still has the remainder of the Apple warranty (obviously)?

My thoughts are about £1100-1200...

Spec:
  • 2.4GHz quad-core, Intel Core i7
  • 4GB 1333MHz
  • 750GB 5400-rpm
  • Intel HD Graphics 3000
  • AMD Radeon HD 6770M with 1GB GDDR5

S3, Polo
http://store.apple.com/uk/product/FD322B/A

So basically £1200? Good good!

Would you guys recommend eBay or is there somewhere better you'd use for selling it?

Ronnie, I'm selling it because I have just got a Mac Pro (through my work) and a new iPad and it's basically not getting used *at all* :dapprove:.

S3, Polo
Priced it at £1200 on eBay.

Ad was live for less than 6 minutes.

Sold and paid for in under 10 minutes.

:cool:

S3, Polo
Ha. Are you now wishing you tried £1300?

Big time! :D The bugger is £38 eBay fees! :eek:

I've been looking at all of the completed listings from the last month or so, and I think I got top dollar.

If that had been a similar-age VAIO (top-spec PC notebook) you'd have been looking at about two-thirds of that value - You've got to love the lack of depreciation on Mac hardware!