ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Me and my Clio

Hi all, just joined the club, great, lots of info. Got a Dynamique 1.2 16v Would have included a photo, but not sure how too, but nothing out of the ordinary about it. Ive had it since new 52 reg. Done 22,000 miles, and have already changed tyres on the front, has any one else changed there tyres this soon?

welcome to the mad house dude. Heres a tip for ya... go easy with the right foot and ur tyres will last longer ;)

clio 172 ph2 02 reg

I took mine in for a service , its got 8666 bang on miles right now, an its about 21months old :oops: so now im taking the long way to work an getting some wear outta her, had 7 mm min on one of the tyres they said, i got looked myself.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

Welcome to the club. 22000 miles seems pretty good for front tyres to last. To upload a pic use the 3rd button from the left and register on the uploader then use 2nd button from the left and copy and paste the html address of the pic and itll go into your post.

hahahahahahah!!! 22k miles?!?!?!
jesus! now DAT wud be a record!

well, i guess i dunno at all, but my MICHELIN stock tires mounted on my CLIO SPORT 172 2003 lasted about... lets see... WHOA! 12,500miles! HAHAHA thats amazing!
of course, it depends on the brand, michelin is known 4 its soft tires, hence, better grip, better handling, yet... faster tire wearing

cmon... wheres da fun in driving ur clio, whether its 1.2, 1.6, 2.0... with ur right foot barely touching da gas?

newayz, i dunno know what kind of tires the 1.2 has on, the fact is, the harder u drive, the faster ur rubber wears

so now ive got this BEAUTIFUL, eye-catching tread pattern... TOYOs PROXES T1-S 195/55/R15
i STRONGLY suggest this kinda tires if ur lookin for a new set 4 ur car!

Mk IV 200 RS trophy

Quote: Originally posted by _oo_ on 17 April 2004

so now ive got this BEAUTIFUL, eye-catching tread pattern... TOYOs PROXES T1-S 195/55/R15
i STRONGLY suggest this kinda tires if ur lookin for a new set 4 ur car!
ive got a set of toyo proxes t1-s on my car, they may not last as long as some tyres but god the gip is good even in the wet, best tyres i have ever had on a car. and only £30 a tyre.......bonus...!

Quote: Originally posted by os1so on 17 April 2004

...and only £30 a tyre.......bonus...!

u gotta b kiddin me man!!!!!!!!! NO WAAAAAAAAY!!! 30 pounds! each!!! MY GOD!!!
im from mexico city... and by handing over US$140 u can get the BREATH-TAKIN quantity of O N E proxes T1-S tyre
so that would be... includin SPARE , US$700!!!!!!

My dci 65 tyres only lasted about 16k on the front although I do hammer it.

The ones Ive got on now are getting a bit worn after only 10k I think Ill be lucky to get another 6k out of them.