ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Me and my Corolla saying hey

Corolla Tsport 190
Hey Guys,
My names Dan and I currently reside in Gt Yarmouth, Norfolk.
I actually ended up here because I was looking for some wheels for my car and heard Clio have the same offset and all that jazz but the size of this community was insane so it seems only proper to say hey and maybe learn a thing or two along with way.

First up, I actually drive a Corolla Tsport, the b*****d sibling of the Celica that few people have ever really seen, let along played with. Here's some pics.

yVvbQeO.jpg

Szcu5ee.jpg

mtKQfgK.jpg

I think the first thing people say, and you guys probably will to, is "holy s**t thats the most boring car i've ever seen, that's a hot hatch?!"

I went with this over the more common hot hatches because of its subtlety, the very thing that puts people off. Its nice making people look stupid in a car that surprises.

It actually keeps up with your clios, I'm not going to say beats, I'm not here for a flame war. Suffice to say, look at the suspension, any gains the 190 bhp produces is lost in the bends immediately :rasp:

Anyway, the sheer volume of people on this forum is what peaked my interest, there's no doubt plenty of generic help with cars that I can learn from you.

Cheers

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Welcome chap! Looks like a clean example.

A local chap has a nice compressor and it does indeed sound and go very well. I just love the Japanese reliability.

Corolla Tsport 190
Thanks guys, the compressor is amazing tbh and I would love one, at the time of purchase around 2-3 years ago though, I was looking at around 6K for a compressor whereas these pre facelifts, I snatched it at a clean 2K. I didn't want to pay the extra 4K for shy of 30bhp extra

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Welcome!
Car looks clean.

Theres a nice grey one near my work, lowered with grey wheels. When i seen it first i actually thought the wheels would look good on a clio!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Welcome along mate, car looks tidy!

It's a great forum, regardless of what you drive :)