ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Me and the miss's :)

RB 182 Cup
Few snaps of our cars :D

Picture035.jpg

Picture033.jpg

Picture031.jpg

Picture030.jpg

Picture029.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Picture020-1.jpg

Picture019-1.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Picture015-1.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture012-1.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture010-1.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture008-1.jpg

Picture007-1.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Alex

172, BMW 120 Msport.
Both very clean, white one could look a hell of a lot better with different wheels and no raised bonnet in my opinion.

alien green rs133
her suspension seams to of failed on the back, and you bonnet doesnt fit.

but they make an awesome pair.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Good to see you've put your plate on this one. Nice selection of other cars about too

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Just looked back at my pics, and yup thats definitely Ditz's old Clio

n285600865_959846_3710.jpg

Glad to see theres 1*2 running gear fitted, so the wheels are spaced correctly!

FN2 Type R GT
did you paint the rear spoiler of the black one yourself? looks weird...

other than that they both look good, bad the wheels on the white one

DCi 100
Both could look nicer tbh :dapprove: Tidy cars, but need afew different touches.

White one:
Cup/Thin splitter,
Black TD Pro Race 1.2's
Front bumper black blips
Cup spoiler
CC'd door handles.
3/4 Plate

Black one:
No front fog's
Thin splitter again
Cup spoiler
Anthracite 182 wheels
Washer blanks
Type R aerial
3/4 plate

IMO, everyone will say that's kinda sheepish stuff though.

RB 182 Cup
plans for mine are a ktec carbon splitter, pro race 1.2s. Would look pimpin i recon

plans for the black is, anthracite wheels, raise the rear and new fog light lol

RB 182 Cup
Cheers for the comments guys, exhaust bit is burt lol tried polishing it off but its stained :(

White Evo V
Cheers for the comments guys, exhaust bit is burt lol tried polishing it off but its stained :(

Liquid compound, and trust me I should know! Mines white too, spits flames, brown stain still comes off, LOL!

Wheels on the white one are a bit naff! Also I dont like the splitter on the black one. Apart from that they are mint, I like!! ;)

RB 182 Cup
Seriously you need to sort it out christopher. Its a thread on photos right but your coming on here writing pointless s**t like always. Its either you like it or not really nothing else.

Just becuase your a looser in real life, you have to spend your life on a forum and try become a hero online.... get a life and stop trying to be the funny guy or whatever your trying to accomplish. sort it out, your the reason why everybody rips this forum becuase of people like you. Some cocky nobody.

120d M Sport
Seriously you need to sort it out christopher. Its a thread on photos right but your coming on here writing pointless s**t like always. Its either you like it or not really nothing else.

Just becuase your a looser in real life, you have to spend your life on a forum and try become a hero online.... get a life and stop trying to be the funny guy or whatever your trying to accomplish. sort it out, your the reason why everybody rips this forum becuase of people like you. Some c**ky nobody.

Whoa whoa whoa! He only said 'LOL. Yep' ?

Yozz'd up 182
What happened to the 1400 that killed BMW's?

Just read your threads and they brought me joke.

DCi 100

Just becuase your a looser in real life, you have to spend your life on a forum and try become a hero online.... get a life and stop trying to be the funny guy or whatever your trying to accomplish. sort it out, your the reason why everybody rips this forum becuase of people like you. Some c**ky nobody.

No offence dude, but from someone who's met Christopher; he's quite a decent bloke.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LOL. Yep.

PMSL. Wind your neck in. I said 'LOL'.

Some people might make a remark since you were so personal, but I know, and have met enough people on here that I don't really need to defend myself TBH. I actually laughed reading it.

Good effort though. 6/10. Carrots need to be closer the the peas.

S4 Avant
Awsome over reaction. For me, it over shadows the pictures considerably.

If we're talking about the pictures though, your number plates got £60 fine written all over it

LY 182
started life as a 1.2 16v... then i drove it in to my garage one day and that happened!

then i went and sold it :(