ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Me on track last Friday at Oulton Park

Glacier White 197 Cup
A few people know me on here. Used to have a Black 172. Sold it and soon after, bought an evo 6. Due to work commitments havn't had time to post on here atall, however the evo had its first trackday last week. Just thought you might wanna see the short rather uninteresting videos and a few pictures.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olHCr9L6QR0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bW1Zkf0Cys

OultonParktrackdaystenherdy180.jpg

OultonParktrackdaystenherdy272.jpg

OultonParktrackdaystenherdy317.jpg

OultonParktrackdaystenherdy155.jpg

OultonParktrackdaystenherdy163.jpg

OultonParktrackdaystenherdy065.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Don't know, just never felt comfortable there.

Done Brands, Castle Combe, and Donnington and I really enjoyed them, but Oulton park just gives me no confidence for some reason...

clio 200 F4Rt
Don't know, just never felt comfortable there.

Done Brands, Castle Combe, and Donnington and I really enjoyed them, but Oulton park just gives me no confidence for some reason...

get down to Goodwood (my local track) its awesome!

Glacier White 197 Cup
well I have only done croft and oulton and outa those 2 oulton is 5 times better. just more technical!

Glacier White 197 Cup
Didn't know you sold the 172! :)

Lookin good mate!

Yer, sold it around 2 months ago. I do miss the 172, I really do, although I love the new car. I miss being able to just chuck the clio round on country lanes. I sold it for not much brass atall, £5,000. How is the V6 love affair?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Didn't know you sold the 172! :)

Lookin good mate!

Yer, sold it around 2 months ago. I do miss the 172, I really do, although I love the new car. I miss being able to just chuck the clio round on country lanes. I sold it for not much brass atall, £5,000. How is the V6 love affair?

5k!!!!!! i would of given you that for it!!! I sold my 02 for close to 7!! tragic and one of my fav 172's in the club!

Vee's lovely! - Not doing too many miles in her tho!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Great looking car, Herdie!

Do you use it as a daily driver too, or is it strictly reserved for the track?

How does it compare (purely in running costs) to the 172? I need to get my sums together for when I get one. ;)

Did you not go to the MLR track day at Oulton last Friday?

D.