ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Me Twingo 133

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Zaino has worked a treat! Really really impressed with my creation. Ive tried a few other 'liquids' too and some have worked, some have not! Lol

ive made 4 waxes now, so pleased with my 2nd wax (this one) that i may just stick with it. The beading really is superb.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Many thanks! :)

The Twingo is fun, but i still miss my flamer tbh! She's just passed the 800 mile mark so it wont be long till i can open her up :)

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Into making your own stuff now? hope you dont inhale to much, might give ideas to get more cats :p

Although does look amazing, and considerably better than mine

Racing it down the runway in a couple of weeks then?

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Lol Ed, 2 cats are enough! Lol :p

surprisingly our runway is too short, i'll get to 80 & start to brake :(

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
So you found the Z solidified okay Dawn with other waxes?

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Flol Roberto .... Ssshhhh!

Yup the z2 was a doddle to mix with the waxes, project awesome just wasn't avin it though.

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Lol Ed, 2 cats are enough! Lol :p

surprisingly our runway is too short, i'll get to 80 & start to brake :(

Haha, to slow and to early on the brakes so the bypass it is then, that gives you a nice big hill to go down to weeeeeeee :p

You got any of that wax you made up left over?

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Lol im doing the bypass twice a day now. Doin my nut in as ive picked up a nice chip on ghe front :(

yeh I can sort you a sample, be good to get some feedback :)

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Lol im doing the bypass twice a day now. Doin my nut in as ive picked up a nice chip on ghe front :(

yeh I can sort you a sample, be good to get some feedback :)

Haha I never go near it unless its past 10pm.
Bac home in about 10 days so will drop you a message and sort summin

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Oh dear oh dear. One day Dawn will listen to people who know better.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Is this not a detailing section? What is the problem? Am I spending your money? Oh no, look its mine! If anyone has a problem with me & my cars please, feel free to come & see me at css! I'd love to hear it, face to face. The last 3 Renaults I've had inc the 'new' Twingo have pissed me about & I am sick of it. All I want is a bloody car to work and if that makes me a cnut then so be it!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Flol! Lighten up the pair of you. Acting like women...

Dawn is only pissed because multiple people told her it was a bad idea before she bought it.

You knew folk were going to give you a ribbing. You've only had the car 2 days.

330i. E30 Touring.

Dawn is only pissed because multiple people told her it was a bad idea before she bought it.

Such a c**t.

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member

No need to lighten up, just abit bored of you going on about dsg boxes being 'sublime' in a tt or the frp being amazing even after you sold it, or champagne.... you are just a bore gally. no wonder you have such a high post count do you leave CS...

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Lols.

Do you know what I find funniest about your retort, I have never used the word "sublime" to describe the Dsg box. Infact in 6 years i've used the word twice on here.

You're a very poor stalker though. If you had done some research to back up your point I may have given you some credit and you would also realise how many people post more than me these days.

I'm very flattered you notice me so much.

No need to lighten up, just abit bored of you going on about dsg boxes being 'sublime' in a tt or the frp being amazing even after you sold it, or champagne.... you are just a bore gally. no wonder you have such a high post count do you leave CS...

Have you ever driven a car with a DSG box?

Status
Not open for further replies.