ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Medway Industrial Estate

182 Turbo
Was any of the members down there tonight? Saw two clio rs's down the road from the right infront of the cafe and on the drive home saw a nice 172 with orange alloys that turned right into Rochester past the bridge , anyone on here?

Clio 172 (Flame red)
Me and dan with the 172 cup were there the monaco blue 1 with orange wheels was with us and another monaco blue with prima racing wheels what car was yours I see a nice black 182 cup and a standard 182 in
blue

182 Turbo
Me and dan with the 172 cup were there the monaco blue 1 with orange wheels was with us and another monaco blue with prima racing wheels what car was yours I see a nice black 182 cup and a standard 182 in
blue

I was in the standard 182 in blue I parked opposite a couple of lads sitting outside there 182's with a dog also lol, was that you guys?

Clio 172 (Flame red)
Na mate we normally park round the back of the cafe then stand on the corner watching.definatly no dog lol