ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meet in stafford

secret
Right guys ive had a think on places and dates etc but please add ur coments and other ideas....

Going for sunday 15th may around 1?

Carpark wise i still think riverside as its a big carpark and no hastle on there, milford carpark has been sugested but gets very busy on a weekend especially if the weather is good.....as i said pls give me ur input.

For those who want to take some good old piccys we could all have a drive into the chase and find a decent carpark up there

Let me know peeps :)

secret
Ayup ste, its wocka the lad hu used to have the blue track valver....
56510ffa.jpg

I should b able to sort a postcode, theres a asda oposite so may use that one :)

Hopefully this will b a good turnout

RS 182 CUP
il be there mate, just checked calender and im not working that sunday. il mail a couple other lads too and see if they wanna show. be good if someone will take decent pics too

BG 182
Thought i recognised your car, seen you with bez etc before. Good lads!

If i'm free i'll come along and bring the DSLR.

secret
Yeah there all sound :) bez has got rid of his clio sport now. My ph1 172 is a work in progress atm, just goin slow :)

I think it will b a good day peeps

PB172
I might be there depending on funds and what Uni work I've left till last minute hah. Noticed you spoke of Hooker, I know him too ^___^ seems to be a popular lad. His GTi is coming along now enit.

secret
I havent seen it for ages 2bh, its still off the road. Hes a sound lad and i always see him wen i can, i met him a few weeks ago in staff actually.

B worth a pop down i hope, more the better

secret
No mate the riverside carpark, i think milford will b too busy

R u the lad i see up longford in the 200?

Last edited:
  secret
Only posted it on here to get to know a few peeps as i dnt know many at all but anyone is welcome mate

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
I might pop along depending as it's my birthday Sunday and going out Saturday!!