ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meet in stafford

secret
I hope all goes well tomorow and i hope i can make it, got alot to do tomorow which wasnt planned so not 100% i will b down :(

But im sure i will be :)

PB172
Ill come haha. Feel like I'm gonna be a young loser not knowing anyone though! haha.
Ill be in my black 172.

PB172
Yeh mateee, we're all gone now. Was a nice little gathering :)
Couple of us got some photos. Hopefully they'll put them up in a bitttt.

secret
Sorry cudnt make it today peeps :(

I will b around cannok tonite tho if anyone is about....prob see u gt rob :)

secret
I sat on longford for last bit of the night but was out driving for most of it. Wasnt very busy tonite tho. I didnt go up till around 9.30

secret
Suprised me really, i got fuel, had a drive around and then went longford and said to my gf where is everybody tonite, mayb see u nxt weekend. Im out in the 172 atleast once on the weekend

BG 182
Completely forgot about this, and was massively hungover so probably wouldn't have made it anyway! Keen for the next one.

RS 182 CUP
found out why cannock was dead, they were all down hams hall. a lad told me who "boy races" most nights