ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

meet MrBlack (new member pics)

Each to their own and all that but if you wanted black wheels I would have gone for 18s with a split rim polished silver and the centre in black ;)

Other than that, it looks nice mate.

Did those wheels come in black or did you get them sprayed..can you explain the process and cost please! I would of got different wheels but am in full support of them being in black! Very rude..needs lowering though.

H22A7 Accord Type R

.......what exhaust is that???? the car,,,,,,,,,,, its a bit...............black lol

he he

they are team dynamics motor sport wheels in matt black.

wanted to keep 16" as they handle the best.

Its booked in for the eibach kit in 2 weeks.

But i am spent out :-( atm

My 16v came with black wheels - in fact the same ones. Im afraid that I ditched them after a while as I prefer the original, sleuth tuned look as a car gets older. You didnt once upon a time have a black 16v with leather and those wheels did you??

Yes I think the Utopia looks the best of all.

I looked at 4 or 5 and was so close to having the renault double one (second choice).

But I picked the Utopia in the end.

can any one lend me £160 for the eibach kit, looking at the pictures it does need to lose 20 or 30 mm.

DOH

7.6cc :D

Very nice, nice colour car, but you need to give your wheels a good polish! they are looking a bit black, ;)

A disturbance in the force I feel... someone passed over to the dark side they have....

Certainly wont miss that round Leicester! Photos on here often dont do the cars justice, but I might be tempted to get the silver 2.0 16v door badge and the wheel centres black too.

Looks very mean and moody mate.