ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meet the next DJW victim! Another ph1

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Should be sorting a wee deal out on this tonight, has 9 days MOT and tax till the end of April. Only on 83k iirc, drives pretty well actually.

a8ed022e.jpg

50815f6b.jpg

92d21892.jpg

Bit paper mache will sort this out nicely

a144a16d.jpg

582411ad.jpg

16a72d0a.jpg

c4f8b3c2.jpg

c86d751e.jpg

1.2 8valves of loveliness ;)

Once I've sorted out a deal on it tonight I'll be taking a couple of bits for the flamer and Dave has his eyes on bits for the chav but I'll be putting up a proper thread with prices for a couple of bits off this and plenty other bits and pieces I have knocking about. Going to be doing it quickly as 4 cars take up a decent amount of space!

Cheers
John

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
LOL had no idea what to expect when i seen the thread title!! What can you take from that for the 72? :eek:

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
If its a project could be cool, especially being white.

Petrol tank is quite something

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
as above! lol, is it a run around or are you going to modify this?

Lol! It's nice to see the reputation me and Dave have!

As said its gonna be split for a few wee things which we need and the rest will go to be crushed.

And just back from buying it, now officially mine :)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Lol! Na its getting taken apart today and crushed on Wednesday, no point doing anything else, the shell is beyond saving IMO. Well economical saving anyway. Shame always fancied a white one

Clio
just spotted a bit of rust on the 5th and 6th pic jhon

only a spot mind

Wheres that from the bottom deck of the costa.