ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Megane 225 Amazing Deals

Ziel Nurburgring

After hearing others comments, the only one to opt for is the trophy. Std, their really quick in a straight line but crap in corners.

Good deal, but as blink172 says, not supposed to be that great in the corners. I suppose that could easily be fixed with suspension mods, but Ive read that the steerings not the best either.

Still like it though! :)

Clio 182

The Trophy looks absolutely awesome in the flesh. Fella down a mates road must be a marketing guy for renault or summin, but hes had a whole host of nice cars before theyre out, hes had the trophy for at least a month.

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner

i wouldnt think so. bet you virgin is 14999 + 160 tax + 300 ish for met paint + 50 ish for reg and plates ? + poss admin fee + poss delivery fee ?

i spoke to virgin about a month ago. emailed a woman there a couple of times and she said ring up and we will beat any deal you have got.

rang up and spoke to some other sales person who didnt really seem to know much about cars in general. wouldnt match the price and insisted that they only do a 5dr version ?!

I have a pdf here with all the options, prices etc.. etc.. if you want it

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner

^^ sounded like a big arse sales/telesales office. could hear loads of people in background.

hate dealing with people like that. just ... targets / commision / targets / commision / targets / commision ....

Mark 1 Clio V6

If you are using the car for track days then consider the Trophy (or hold off until summer and get a standard car in your choice of colour with the trophy pack as an option for under £750), if not the standard handles fine - no problems whatsoever with mines handling.

I got mine through buymynewcar for £15,399 (+£600 for leather). It is a UK car with tax for a year.

Fantastic car - dont believe what people say about its handling. Probably the same people used to say the same kind of things about the mk1 V6 and it handles very well on standard UK roads.

The difference between the standard and the trophy are much the same as the 182 and 182 Cup.

All depends on what you want out of the car. Track use think about Trophy/trophy pack, non track use and standard is more than adequate.

Craig V6.... theyre not import ones then? I could probably sell it if I wanted in a year for £16,500 even with 10,000 on the clock!

Quote: Originally posted by cupking on 19 May 2005

Craig V6.... theyre not import ones then? I could probably sell it if I wanted in a year for £16,500 even with 10,000 on the clock!
Unlikely - you can buy 04 ones now for <£13k and thats from dealers...

Mark 1 Clio V6

No not imports but they are pre-registered.

They are brand new, delivery mileage (mine had 25 miles) and have one owner.

Basically you are getting a brand new car that has done its depreciating because it comes with one owner.

I dont think it is a good plan if you are only planning on keeping it short term, but if you are keeping for any length of time, it will not be a problem!!!