ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Megane 225 Brembos

RB Lutecia
Does anyone know if the megane 225 brembos fit straight onto a 182 hub ?
And if so how would you go about getting discs and pads for them if they are a different size . . . Because I believe the meganes are a 5 stud

Ta Mark

RB Lutecia
Never mind then, do you know of any that would be a straight fit ? Other than going for the ridiculous cost of the wilwood kit on k-tec ?

RB Lutecia
Just been looking at the thread for the espace calipers, suppose its worth a try if they are cheap as what people say

Ta for the replies

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
There was a lad selling a set of Brembo calipers in the for sale section that come with brackets etc to fit with the standard 172/182 280mm front discs iirc.

"Swede cup" or similar

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
there was a guy selling the kit to fit also (noos i think). Caliper needs milled to fit 286mm discs of if you have wheels that'll clear the 300mm's that he offers, you'll be fine. He wont give you values for machining either unless you buy all from him. Totally achievable upgrade if you have access to a machine shop.

I had a set to do myself but got sent to sea and out of the machine shop so didnt get a chance to do it. Flogged the calipers to an italian dude who had a grande punto abarth cup car that he had smashed. Made good money on them too lol

Last edited:
  Cup In bits
There was a lad selling a set of Brembo calipers in the for sale section that come with brackets etc to fit with the standard 172/182 280mm front discs iirc.

"Swede cup" or similar

Yeah I am selling a set that have been machined to fit 280mm (standard disks) and brackets to suit. Comes with nearly new pads as well, check the for sale section. PM me if your serious im open to offers and have info on them.